Chapter 2: Endeavor's X-Event

Start from the beginning

Cross: I'm not a student... *pulls out his license*

Toshi: How can someone so young possess a hero license? *shocked*

Cross:... someone who works for the hero association directly... now you can leave me alone. I'll be on my way.

Cross then walked away from them to find a vending machine. The moment he was far enough he would punch the wall as hard as he can leaving an indent in the wall.

Cross:... fucking bastards...

Cross would then walk to find a vending machine. After a bit, he would find one. He would look inside and see they had chocolate milk.

Cross would buy two chocolate milk and start drinking them happily

Cross would then make his way back to Nagant. Once he got back he saw that the students were almost done. He would then notice Mineta on Momo's back. So he would send a knife to cut the things stuck to Momo's back to make him fall. Lucky for him no one notices it. Cross would then teleport back to his seat. Nagant would ask me to tell him not to do what he did again.

Cross: so you notice.

Kaina: I'm your partner. Of course, I would.

Cross: well the grape had it coming.

Kaina: just don't do it again.

Cross:... no promises...

Kaina would sigh at cross. Cross would then ask who can in first. She would say it was Izumi.

Cross: hmm... seems she trying to prove herself.

Kaina: prove herself?

Cross: to probably become a hero great for both me and her.

Kaina: well if isn't that sweet.

Cross:...

Kaina: when do you plan to... you know.

Cross: soon actually...

Kaina: and how soon is soon?

Cross would side-eye Nagant.

Cross: When the X-event for a certain someone starts.

Kaina: *sigh* endeavor really pissed you off. You don't normally don't do the "X-Event" unless it's on someone who is either unredeemable or has pissed you off.

Cross: he's already unredeemable and after what I saw what he was about to do. He's sealed his fate. It will only be a miracle if he gets out will only his life.

Kaina: *sigh* can we just watch the sports festival before you go and do something.

Cross: fine...

For the rest of the day, cross would watch the sports festival and see watch the students go through the events. He would question why the girls from class 1-A were in cheerleading outfits. Nagant would then think about asking for one similar. Cross would then watch the tournament between the students and see some of the students do well. One of them getting used is a walking experiment for a girl's tools. And would watch her sister do her best but would notice she possessed another quirk. He would read her stats and see that she does possess another one.