Chapter 1

Walking to the round pin I saw that Daisy was in it. I went to the barn to get a halter to try and work with her. When I got back i just sat on the fence and looked at her, after like ten minutes. i got up and went in. I started with a round up and then stopped and turned around and set my arms on the fence. After awhile i felt this warm breath on my neck. I slowly turned around so i don't scare her. I then let her sniff me then i petted her nose, she was really soft. 

After petting her for a bit, I walked around with her following me. Then put her tried putting her halter on. She let me do it. I took it off and was done with her for the day. I don't want to go to far and over step the line.

I checked the time and it was 12:30 and i have to be at a photoshoot at 2:45.  So i went  back up to the house and showered then got dressed.  I was in a white button up that was tucked into skinny jeans and little boots. When i was done getting dressed it was about 1 o'clock, then i did my hair and makeup. I just curled my hair and did natural makeup. 

After i was done getting ready i left and it was 2 o'clock. It took about 30 minutes to get there.

You might be wondering how i am a photographer, i graduated a year early and went to a collage for a year, so i can be a photographer.

It was a maternity photoshoot. When i got there the people were already there. Im not going to bore you so when it was done i left. I got home around 3.

I went back and changed into riding clothing. When i was tacking up my mom came out and said," did you apply yet?" 

"Yep, i did it a couple weeks ago"

"ok" 

"You wanna go out with me or do you have to work."

"I'll go out with you"

"Great, go take up" I was taking sunny out so after i groomed and tacked her we were ready. My mom came back with sugar. We got on and left.

While riding we started talking about stuff. We were close because of our age.

"When do you hear back from the college?" mom asked

" in about a week or so," i told her.

"If you do get in, and i know you will, are you going to bring your horses with you or who is going to watch them.  Noa will be at college and i will be working and too busy to take care of 8 horses. Noa is taking hers to a friends ranch that is close."

" I can only take sunny because Daisy is a mustang. So unless i can get her golden and good then i don't know what i will do. If i do get in then i will have a month and a half to get her golden."

" I believe in you and if you don't get in then you can try again next year, but if you don't want to try next year then you can just stick with photography."

"Yeah i guess so" after that we just went over jumps and cantered around for a bit, then went back. 

I untacked Sunny and then groomed her and put her in the pasture, then went inside.