4.

again sorta triggering idk

Will's POV:

'Things that we fear have already happened to us, haven't they William?' A smirk spreads through the darkness. Dark red eyes cut through my soul. Glowing yet sucking the light in at the same time. Bright white teeth part. 'Being forgotten. Being alone. William.  Failure. Disappointment. William.'

I gasp and sit up in my bed. I breath is ragged and hard, my heart beating itself out of my chest. Sweat freezing my body. Images of the dream flash through my mind. The red LED's of my alarm clock flash the time 2:37 am. My computer hums, little lights blinking. The soft moonlight filters through my curtain and dances small shadows of the skyline outside across my floor.

I sigh and close my eyes. Laying my head back on my soft pillow, I try to let the sensation of sleep cloud my mind but my previous panic keeps me awake, the adrenaline still pumping through my veins. I slide my feet to the side of my bed and grab a baggy sweater from the pile of clothes next to my bed. I gently ease my door open and slip out of my room. I weave my way through piles of junk all over my apartment. As I get closer to the door, I hear a faint thunk and sobbing. I leave.

The cool night air hits me as I step outside into the streets. Pieces of trash and leaves swirl around me only to settle in the drain. Cars pass by, eager to be getting to their destination. Street lights create lines along the sidewalk. Tall buildings obscure the moon. I wander through the streets, tears streaming down my face. And somehow, I wander into my long time hiding spot. An alley. A random alley in this new city. Appropriately next to a bar. I curl in a ball against the hard brick wall, my breaths hard and heavy. A cloudy memory surfaces. 3 years ago. A boy.

A/N: I just want to say thank you for all the support on this story!

the oneshot is next but I will be slightly changing it because obviously they don't know each other yet

Uhhh tell me if you enjoyed or want more...

我爱你 <3

See ya!