3.

trigger warning sorta like not really at all but maybe idk

Jordan's POV:

And every night after that one, I went back, sometimes catching the dark haired boy and sometimes not. Until never at all.  

A year passed. Another. Then another. The dark haired boy in the alley faded from my mind. But the imprint he left would always be there. The imprint of a stranger who cared. And yet, I sank. Deeper and deeper into my world of darkness. The depression swallowing me up. My parents abuse, even worse. Anxiety extinguishing my every last breath. Anorexia shrinking my body. Suicidal thoughts replacing all the other ones. And I sank. Deeper and deeper into the cold murky waters of my world. Deeper and deeper into the abyss from which I would never escape.

-=+=-

20 years old. 20 and depressed. 20 and suicidal. And yet the most free I've ever been. 20 and I've escaped from my parents. The only thing I've escaped from.

A light sprinkling of rain drizzles across the sidewalk as I roam through the city towards my new apartment. When I get to the middle class building, I ask for my key and head to my room on the 5th floor. I open the blank door and step into the small apartment. The lights flicker on and I can see that it's slightly furnished. The kitchen has all the appliances and dishes in the dishwasher. There's a couch that smells like cats with an awful paisley pattern on it and a coffee table with water rings dotting the surface. On the wall across from the couch is a small flatscreen TV and a collection of remotes underneath. Then to the right is a medium-sized bedroom with a simple bed covered in a fitted sheet with a plaid comforter. A window in the room looks out onto the city skyline from the back of the building.

A moment later, I'm on the floor sobbing my eyes out.

A/N: updates should be a bit more frequent now that I'm out of school but I won't have an official schedule, Ill just write when I can

and I might not update this book bc I dont really know how to connect this to the oneshot yet

Uhhh tell me if you enjoyed or want more...

我爱你 <3

See ya!