Chapter 7

The dinner was in 30 minutes so once everyone left I got ready quickly putting on light makeup and put on a pink dress I had recently got. 

the dress <3

feel free to change if you want just imagine something different!

"(Y/N)! Time to go!" My mom called as I finished getting ready. 

"Coming mom!" I responded as I hurried down the stairs. 

"You look good honey." She smiled at me.

"Thanks, Mom! We got to go! Don't wanna be late." 

"Yes we should go now." She nodded and grabbed her keys and we left. On the way there we just talked about what it would be like to have me in the show. We got there sort of quickly as it wasn't too far away. 

"Alright (Y/N) I'll pick you up at 8?" She asked.

"Yep! Thanks for picking me up." I waved as she drove off. 

I was a little late so they must have already got seated. So I went to a worker who was seating people.

"Hello? I'm with a group who had a reservation." I asked the worker.

"Alright. What's the name under it?" It was then that I realized I didn't know Alex's last name. 

"Uhm. Alex? I said not quite sure if they would understand.

She nodded as if she understood. 

"Right this was Miss." She walked toward another section of the restaurant and I followed her. Honestly the whole place was really fancy. It had beautiful décor and there was some arcade games so it must be kid friendly. 

She stopped and motioned to a closed off area in the restaurant. I thanked her and shuffled into the room. I saw everyone was already there. 

"Look who's finally here." Alex chuckled and motioned for me to sit in a chair that was next to Walker and Leah. I sat down quickly.

"Uh. Sorry that I'm late Alex. I got a little rushed."

He nodded.

*warning a lil pjo spoiler below*

"Now, this dinner isn't just for fun you know " Alex tells us and we all nod. "we'll be discussing how filming will be and a little about how the plot might be different from the books a bit." 

I try to listen as Alex talks more. He tells us about filming but then the waiter comes in and asks us for our orders. 

"I'll have a lemonade and the Pasta Alfredo." Walker says quickly. I elbow him

"Say please." I whisper and he sticks his tongue out at me.

"Please." He adds. 

"I'll have the chicken fingers and a diet coke please." The waiter nods and finishes taking the orders. 

"Really (Y/N) chicken fingers? The kids menu? What are you 10?" Leah asks, laughing.

"Hey! Chicken fingers are good! Don't judge!" I say laughing along with her. 

Alex coughs "Well we still have stuff to talk about if you don't mind." He says gesturing to me and Leah. 
"Sorry!" I quickly say before Leah can. 

Alex nods and continues talking. "So before we can start filming I have a question for Walker and (Y/N) about your characters."

We both nod and look at each other us both confused about what he would say. 

"So as you know from the books Annabeth and Percy get together in the fifth book." 

We both nod still as confused as ever. I had read the books when I was younger and I had always been a fan so I'd read all the books. So had Walker.

"Well, we think it would be a good idea to do that in the end of the first season instead of the fifth."

I just sat there not really saying anything. I mean currently I didn't have anything against Walker but that could change. Right now we were just friends. I glanced at Walker to see he was already looking at me. 

"Well, what do you guys think?" Alex asked, directing the question to me and Walker.

"Well. I guess I'm okay with it." Walker says, shrugging. I couldn't tell but it looked like he was trying to hide a smile. 

"Me too." I nod. 

Alex smiles. "Good!" 

He talks to us more about where we will be filming and how the scenes will go. Then our food comes and we eat. Once we're done my mom picked me up and I went home.

word count: 728

(A/N): Sorry that ending was rushed. Anyways this is unedited so don't judge. Remember to vote and comment <3