Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I didn't realize that I fell asleep. Picking up my phone, I saw that there was texts from Leah along with several missed calls. I scoffed when I saw that there were even more from Walker.

Walker

(Y/N)! I'm sorry

Pls talk to me

r u ok?

pls respond

(Y/N)!!!

im sorry

sorry.

pls just tell me your ok.

(Y/N)

im fine.

Walker

(Y/N)! (Y/N)!

Im sorry just pls let me explain to you what I did

(Y/N)

why should i? you've been a jerk to me

Walker

ik I'm sorry please let me explain!!

meet me somewhere! you love Starbucks right? meet me there!

(Y/N)

if I were to even do that not today. its late.

Walker

no? Its Monday and its almost 10 am.

(Y/N)

oh.

It was then that I realized my mom must have let me sleep. I should probably thank her later. Looking outside my window and saw that it was light outside as if it was morning.

Walker

so is that a yes? ill buy you any drink you want!

(Y/N)

fine! just because i want to hear whatever excuse you made up

Walker

Ok ok! good. meet me there at 11!

(Y/N)

fine.

read 9:58

I sighed. Now I had to meet him there alone. Anyways, I was hungry so I went downstairs and got a bowl of cereal. I scrolled through tiktok and saw some people had already made edits of me from my live. I smiled thinking how some people could be so nice. When I was done with my cereal I went back upstairs to my room to get ready. 

I wanted to look good but not for it to look like I was trying to much. I couldn't have Walker thinking I cared what he thought of me. I put some light makeup on. It was now 10:34 and the Starbucks was only a 5 minute walk away so I had some time to burn. 

Maybe I could post a tiktok or something. Yea, I would do that. Im no good at dances though so maybe I could do one of my dog, Newt (A/N) hehe iykyk) a puppy Australian Shepard. I quickly filmed Newt just being silly then posted it. 

Caption: My puppy Newt is an oddball. 

Comments:

randomuser1838- newt is so cute!

-creator @  randomuser1838 thanks! we got him about a month ago!

randomuser9928- hes silly

randomuser0293- i ship you and walker scobell!

randomuser9189- you are the perfect pick for annabeth! you'll do great <3

-creator @randomuser9189- aw tysm! 

I put my phone down after replying to some comments and it was time to go meet Walker. I told my mom I was going to Starbucks but left out the part about Walker.

It took 5 minutes to walk there and when I arrived I saw Walker waiting by the door. His face lit up when he saw that I was walking toward him. 

"Y/N! I- I'm so sorry! I just needed to tell you in person." He said and he did look truly guilty. 

"Make it quick." I said as I crossed my arms across my chest. Walker nodded franticly. 

"I will!" He took a deep breath as if preparing himself "So, soon after I got the role in Adam Project my parents, they started arguing. Probably about silly things but they almost never agreed with each other. Then they just stopped talking altogether. Then one day they called a 'family meeting'. They told us that they would be getting a divorce. So then I had to move with my mom to another house because my dad got custody of Tanner and Leena so she got me. There! That's why I ignored you (Y/N). I never wanted to." He said it with his hands in his pockets after he was finished he stared at his feet not willing to look at me. 

I felt terrible now. I wanted to distance myself from him so much that I never knew what happened to him. 

"Oh Walker! I'm so sorry! I never knew. if I had I would've reached out!" I said with a sad look on my face. 

Walker looked up and shook his head. 

"It wasn't a good excuse to ignore you though. I've never stopped feeling guilty about it. Then you got cast as Annabeth so I got a chance." He said looking even more guilty then I felt. 

"So. Friends again?" I asked him and held my hand. 

He lifted his head up and smiled that brilliant smile that I'd missed. He took my hand. 

"After all I do owe you a Starbucks." I grinned at him as we went inside and ordered the drinks. He paid for us. I couldn't stop smiling through the whole time we were there. I had him back. We mostly just caught up with each other and he told me what It was like filming and things like that. When it was 12:30 I had to go home. I honestly didn't want to leave but I had to. I said goodbye to Walker and walked home.

word count- 815

(A/N) This is unedited! Whew they are finally friends now! This is gonna be fun to write >:D  Wowwww ok bye now!

-Maggie