"No problem Niki!" I said, bowing my head before walking out. She quickly waved.

I walked to the elevator and clicked '1'. I waited, humming along to the music before walking out of the opened doors.

I made my way to the copy machine and started making a few copies for Niki.

I hummed, bored.

I watched as one of the local officers dashes down the hall.

"HEY TOMMY, BYE TOMMY!" He yelled, rushing to the elevator.

"HEY CONNOR, BYE CONNOR!" I repeated in the same manner.

I smirked, my imagination creating any reason why the fuck this dude was dashing out of here.

"This is the last one." I said, sliding the paper next to Tubbo.

"Thanks boss man." He took the pen out of his mouth and picked up the paper, writhing things down on his notepad.

He scribbled for another few seconds before putting the pad down. "Alright. We have.. about two hours." Tubbo said, picking his head up.

I nodded. "What do you wanna do?"
•—•
"ELEPHANT!"

"THATS A PENGUIN DUMBASS!"

"Uh.. twenty five?"

"ABRAHAM LINCOLN!"

Tubbo shook his head, waving his hands furiously at the board again.

"Come on guys, it's not that hard!"

"That's what she said!- OW!"

"Uh.. the earth?"

"BALLS!"

"It's an ice cream cone, idiots!" Tubbo yelled, groaning while dropping the expo marker in his hands.

"That was not an ice cream cone." Tommy crossed his arms.

"Whatever." Tubbo rolled his eyes, checking the watch on his hand. "Alright boys, I got to go."

Tommy snatched Tubbo's arm. "NOOOO- Tubbo don't leave USSS!"

Tommy whined.

"Leave us? More like leave you." Wilbur said, smacking Tommy on the head and sitting up from the floor, probably going back to his level.

"Oh- DONT LEAVE ME AND RANBOOB!"

"Ranboo's coming with me."

"WHAT!? WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY!?" Tommy threw his hands up.

"Techno banned me from using the car, so I need someone to drive me." Tubbo said, putting a motioning hand towards me.

Tommy glared at me and I waved.

"Take me with you guys at least! Please, please please, PLEASSSEE!"

Tubbo looked at me and I shrugged.

"Fine. But you're sitting in the back."

"YIPPEEE! OH SHI-"
•–•

I started up the car, Tubbo sitting in the passenger seat next to me and Tommy sitting in a back seat.

It was a twenty minute drive, and Tubbo's trial would take two hours.

That means me and Tommy would have to find something to do for two hours.

I haven't really 'talk' talked to Tommy. I'm usually to busy doing work with Tubbo. Plus, he's usually helping out (or annoying) his brothers. So this should be interesting.

The twenty minutes felt like five, as I pulled up to a parking lot. Tubbo grabbed his bag, some loose papers still in his hands.

"Alright boys, wish me luck."

"Bye Tubbo!"

"Don't die in there-!"

Tubbo shut the door and walked into the giant building.

It was silent for a few seconds. "How long is that gonna take, again?" Tommy broke the silence.

"About two hours."

"UGHHH- I'm gonna kill something."

I shifted in my seat.

"I'm hungry. Can we please eat something?" He asked.

I nodded. "Where to?"

"Anywhere. McDonald's preferably."

I chuckled. "Alright then."

He gasped. "Really!?"

"Uh, yeah why not?"

"Philza never lets me go. He's always saying, "wE hAvE fOoD aT HoME TomAtHy DanGeR krAkeN MinECRaFt InnIT.""

""EaT oNE Of TeCHnoS pOtAto FiLLED MeALs."" He threw his hands in the air, exaggerated.

"Well I'm not Phil. Let's go. I'm hungry anyway."

"Yay!"
————————————————————————

1111 words
RazsSecretAccount
Detective AU <3