Within his subconscious, Y/N slowly opened his eyes find himself staring at a blank sky. He slowly sat up feeling that his head was throbbing in pain.

Y/N: D-Damn. What the hell is up with throbbing pain?

As he looked around, he saw nothing but a space similar to a dark void. Slowly, he got to his feet utterly confused as to what was going on.

Y/N: W-Where am I? Said looking around. W-What is this place?

As he was trying to figure out where he was, he heard the sound of footsteps but didn't see anyone at all.

Y/N: W-Who's there!?!?!

???: You're utterly pathetic!!!

Suddenly, he was kicked rather hard, square in the back, and he flew a bit before collapsing onto the ground.

???: Hehehehe, you're seriously pathetic. What? Did you not learn anything from those animals?

Y/N slowly got to his knees still feeling the pain from behind kicking in the back.

???: Oh? So you can still stand? Well, I guess you're not COMPLETELY USELESS AFTER ALL!!!!

He gritted his teeth in anger as he was starting to get annoyed by whoever this was.

Y/N: God you are so damn annoying. Said as he got to his feet. Will you just.

Just as he turned around, he stopped himself upon seeing who was the one that kicked him. His body completely froze in place as his eyes widen in utter shock, so much that he had almost forgotten how to breathe.

???: What? Cat got your tongue? Smirking in amusement. Judging by the expression on your face you look..... surprised.

Suprised is hardly the word that would describe the way he was feeling. Y/N tried to mutter out just one word but that alone seemed to be impossible. He could hear the sound of his own heartbeat in his eyes like a drum. Not only that, the air around him reeked of death and a potent desire to slaughter people. His body subconsciously took a step back as the figure simply chuckled at him.

???: What? To scared to say anything? I mean this is our first time ever talking since you were sucked through that portal....partner.

Y/N felt his body tremble as his knees were shaking like crazy

Y/N 'thought': N-NO way. T-This can't possibly be real. H-He's just a lousy fictional character from an anime show!?!? T-There's no way that any of this.

???: Can possibly be real?

This shocked Y/N as didn't know what to say to him. Seeing his expression the man chuckled in amusement.

???: Oh this is very much real I can guarantee you of that. Though if you need proof.

He vanished from sight before he appeared gut-punching Y/N causing him to cough up blood and saliva.