Ch 7: WORST NIGHTMARE

Começar do início

As they walked, a bunch of daily gossips continued. People were staring at them like they've seen a ghost or something. It was very unusual for them to see Jiyoon the great with the new boy.

Unfortunately their walk had to end because they had different classes and Jaemin's friend were calling him. "Looks like you've already made friends" Jiyoon trailed off. "Yeah and they are great" he smiled at her. No wonder people were good of his smile.

"See you later" Jaemin waved off and left. "Sure" she said and went towards her locker to get some books. As she went closer her stomach churned cause that gut feeling came again. But she tried to shook those feelings away.

She sighed and entered the numbers of her locker. Then the door opened and

POP!!

Something very green and slimy thing bursted out so fast that the whole thing fell on poor Jiyoon. She gasped and couldn't even open her eyes.

"Hahahaha look at that nerd she looks so funny" a girl said and all the students started laughing at Jiyoon.

"Geez sucks to be her"

"Finally that bitch got what she deserved"

"She looks more disgusting than she already is"

Jiyoon just stayed there being silent. Thousands of thoughts were running across her mind. And she knew well who would have been behind this horrible prank.

"Looks like kitten has got nasty. Yuck!" The prankster finally came with a winning smile on his face along Hyunjin and Jisung.

Jiyoon still didn't do anything. She had no courage left to stand up for herself. And it was already too late. Some students already took her photos and videos and uploading it on social media.

So many people but not a single person who was there to stand up for her or atleast be on her side.

Her tears were threatening to fall. She was never this much embarrassed in her whole life. She didn't even imagine in her dreams for something like this to happen. Now she understood why she was felling down since morning.

While all others were busy laughing, her firing gaze fell on Minho. Her nails dugged her skin starting to make red marks. Meanwhile he just stared blankly at her, enjoying his satisfaction.

"Gosh you look horrible Jiyoon. So did you like it?" Hyunjin spoke up with an obvious smirk on his face. "Oh my god you stink! Ever heard of a shower?" Jisung mocked at her.

But she didn't answer them.

Instead she went a little closer to Minho asking in a very low voice "Why? Why are you doing this to me? What did I ever do to you?" A tear escaped her left eye.

"Because you deserve this. Because you have stolen what's mine." He simply answered with no expression on his face.

Before she got the chance to speak a loud voice entered the hallways.

"Yahhh leave her alone!!!" Nayoung's loud voice echoed the room. "Sorry I got little too late while doing my hair but WHO DID THIS TO HER?!?!" Jihye also came on the same time.

"You bastard you deserve to DIE!!!" Nayoung yelled and went ahead to beat him up. But a hand hold her back. It was Jiyoon. "Yaa Jiyoon why are you holding us back? Those sons of a bitch should get burned in hell." Jihye came closer to Jiyoon.

But the weak girl didn't answer and just kept her head low. "That's right. You should always keep your dumb head low like that." Minho said to Jiyoon with full hatred in his voice.

"You-" Jihye couldn't even get the chance to complete when

"JIYOON!!!"