Ch 6: NEW FRIEND NEW FEELING

3rd person's pov

During the past two days, nothing much happened. Just the usual boring lectures and tons of assignments making you hate school. But the most important thing that disturbed Jiyoon the most was that surprisingly no one bullied her in those days and she finally felt some relief.

Now at present Jiyoon was alone in the classroom. She came early so that she could prepare for the long awaited and most hated project. Cause she was paired up with Minho.

But Jiyoon felt uncomfortable as she felt that someone was watching her as its prey. She turned around to see nothing but empty benches. "What was that? I surely felt someone was here." She muttered to herself unknowingly getting anxious.

"Nevermind maybe it's because I was watching The Nun too seriously" She mumbled returned back to what she was doing a while back.

Slowly someone came closer and closer and Jiyoon could feel shivers run down her spine. Before she could move it whispered near her ear "Is the project done?"

"Aaahhh!!!"

*Punch*

"Ouch why did you have to hit me?!"

"Cause you scared me dumbhead"

"Aww little kitty got scared?" Minho chuckled.

"Cut it out Minho it's not funny" Jiyoon retorted.

All this time it was Minho to be scaring. It was one of his favourite things to do. Scaring people by coming from behind. You would never know when he will pop out of nowhere and stuff tissues into your mouth. Hyunjin was the first victim.

"Ya nerdy glasses! Don't think that I'll ever be friends with you. After this boring crap is over, we will be back to where we were" Minho declared. "Excuse me! Who said I wanted to be friends with you? I don't fall for boys like you. More likely jerks" She snapped back.

"You-" Minho didn't even get to finish when the bell rang and students were coming inside the class. "Just wait and watch" he had a glare with full of hate and ambition and left to meet Jisung and Hyunjin who were again belittling about something and Felix just sat there eating his brownie as he could care less. "Like the hell I care" Jiyoon said to herself cause Minho already went away.

"Hey Yoon you ready for the project" Nayoung came and asked along with Jihye."Yeah I bet. She even came early and didn't wait for us" Jihye pouted. "Sorry guys I just want my marks and get over with this crap" Jiyoon said and glanced at Minho for once who was talking with a girl acting all cute and being cringey.

Soon Mr. park came and started taking the attendance. "Ahh there's one thing I almost forgot. Today a new transferred student will be joining this class. Please come in" he gestured the boy standing outside to come in.

When that new boy put his first step in the class, everybody's jaw fell immediately at the sight in front of them. Whispers and gossips already started roaming around the classroom. He had a good height and his hair was all fluffy and jet black. The girls and even some boys were now obviously crushing on him without knowing his name yet.

"Ya Jiyoon he seems a good guy doesn't he?" Jihye whispered behind Jiyoon's ear. "So? What should I do about it?" She sarcastically asked back. "Do you think I have a good chance with him?" Jihye asked as she continued to admire his looks along with everyone. "Who knows? Make him yours"

"Alright class silence! Meet our new student Kang Jaemin. Please introduce yourself to everyone." Mr. Park politely requested with a small smile on his face. The boy gave a smile in return turned towards everyone. "Hello everyone I'm Kang Jaemin and it's a pleasure to meet you all. Please take good care of me" with that he did a small bow towards them.

Now the girls were already imagining themselves with that Kang Jaemin being all dreamy. Meanwhile Jiyoon wasn't much bothered about it. She just thought that he seemed a nice guy with good looks and nothing else.

On the other hand, Minho felt somewhat uneasy. He could hear gossips about Jaemin being a competition to him. "Don't worry dude he's definitely way out of your league" Jisung reassured Minho. "Yeah he doesn't have anything like us." Hyunjin dramatically flipped his long hair. And the other three just let out a huff at his attitude.

"Now Jaemin you can sit beside Jiyoon. Jiyoon please raise your hand" Mr. Park motioned. Oh no why me? I seriously hate socializing Jiyoon mentally cursed. Slowly she raised her hand and Jaemin went towards her and sat at the empty table. "Hi nice to meet you" Jaemin showed his gummy smile. "O-oh hi there" she shyly replied. Why am I stuttering?! Her conscious wondered.

"If you don't mind can I be friends with you since I don't know anyone else besides you?" He asked and Jiyoon couldn't help but deny so she nodded her. "Thanks"

"No problem"

"Alright let's start the presentation. Since Jaemin came today so he's exempted from this. So let's begin with Jiyoon and Minho" Mr. Park started to turn on the projector. Both came out and started explaining like professionals and making an impressive feeling as well as jealousy on everyone.

Time Skip ~ Lunch Break

"Woah this school is so huge!" Jaemin couldn't believe his eyes as he felt that there is a tendency to get lost in this area.

"No worries cause soon you'll get adjusted here. Besides haven't you made any new friends except me?" Jiyoon asked while taking Jaemin to the cafeteria since he didn't knew the directions. He was just strolling around the hallways like a lost puppy until Jiyoon came for the rescue.

"No but I'll soon make. Just wait and watch" he winked at her only for her to look away blushing.

"Hi Jiyoon! Oh is this the new student of our class you came with?" It was Jihye asking feeling all supers hy with her cheeks heating up red.

"Guys meet my new friend Kang Jaemin" Jiyoon finally introduced them.

"Hey Jaemin I'm Nayoung as you may already know and this is Jihye. Come sit with us." Nayoung gave a warm smile. "Sure I don't see any harm." He chuckled making Nayoung and Jihye's heart melt.

And they started talking about random things, laughing and teasing each other. Meanwhile the others girls were just burning with jealousy even when some of them have their own boyfriends to play with.

Even Minho was having an unknown anger inside his chest. He couldn't stand them laughing as if having no worries to carry on their shoulders. He angrily got up from the table leaving his food untouched. The he motioned the boys to come with him to the washroom.

Once they got inside they started discussing something so that no one would hear. Suddenly Felix said feeling uneasy "Guys I don't think this is a good idea. Please reconsider your thoughts."

"Don't worry pal everything will be right" Minho assured. But only for him it would be alright. "So is everything ready?" Minho asked. "Yes we just have to wait for tomorrow." Replied Hyunjin.

"Ooh boy this is going to be so much fun!!" Jisung playfully slapped Hyunjin's arm a little too hard.

Ofcourse with how dramatic Hyunjin is, he yelled "OWW! YOU QUOKKA!!"