chapter 32

" you beat up demetri over a yelp review. What the hell were you even thinking and infront of your sister" moon yelled at him the minute she saw him.
" he joined miyagi do" he defended.
Moon scoffed. What a stupid excuse.
"So what? He your friend"moon said confused.
" hes a fucking nerd. He'll always be a nerd" hawk shouted angrily.
Moon couldn't believe they way he was talking. This didnt sound like him at all.
" what about your sister? She was there buying comic book too. So that means shes a nerd too. Does that mean your going to turn on her for being a nerd" she said knowing y/n is elis weakness.
Elis face softened at the thought of y/n. he felt terrible shouting at her. He never wants to upset y/n ever. He loves her too much and this is definitely a way she could start seeing demetri as more of a brother If hes nicer and more fun with her.
" that's different. Shes my sister. Demetri is just some nerd that's been holding me back for years" he yelled.
Moon rolled her eyes. She used to be a bully herself and she can't be one again. She seriously wants to be a good person and hawk is turning into a bully.
" you know what? I like this and I like these but I'm not dating a bully" she said storming away to her car.
" where are you going" hawk shouted after her.
" we're done" she said opening her car door.
" no we're not. This means forever" he said taking his shirt off to reveal his moon tattoo for her.
" and I didnt ask you to do that" she yelled at him and drove away.
" hey. HEY"he shouted after her but she ignored him and drove off.
Hawk was just getting angrier and angrier. This day was awful. He didn't mean for any of this to happen but his anger got the best of him and now hes jobless and his girlfriend dumped him and he made his sister cry. Speaking of y/n he went to text her when he saw a message from mitch.
" yo do you want to get revenge on miyagi do" the message said and an idea popped into hawks mind. Vandalize miyagi do and that's what he did before going to talk to y/n.