chapter 8

Eli and y/n headed to the cobra kai dojo. Eli was very excited about learning karate. He even managed to persuade demetri to join the two.
Once they arrived they went in and saw lots of new students alongside miguel and Aisha.
" hey I'm glad you could make it" miguel greeted them.
They all did a handshake until Miguel's eyes landed on y/n who hes never met before.
" hey who's this" he asked smiling happily.
" oh this is my sister y/n" eli said in his timid voice.
" oh its nice to meet you" miguel put his hand out for y/n to shake.
" yeah it's nice to meet you too" she said. She was already crushing on miguel. He had a cute face.
" I can't believe you two talked me into this. This goes against everything I stand for and this is like extra gym class for no reason" demetri complained.
Y/n rolled her eyes. This is for eli. Hes finally found something he wants to do and demetri is whining.
" just give it a chance. You saw the fight miguel kicked ass" eli defended shyly.
" and it's for eli. This could help him become more confident and defend himself and you" she added putting her arm around eli.
Eli smiled happily at her. Shes glad y/n is here to support him and not complain. Shes just here to be a good sister.
Y/n noticed a blonde man come out of the office area. He looked slightly nervous but that's understandable considering how many people are here.
" alright today- he started quietly but nobody heard him.
" quiet" he yelled loudly and aggressively startling everyone into silence. Y/n jumped out of her skin. It was clear this guy isn't somebody you should mess with and hes said 3 words.
"Alright good luck" y/n whispered to eli before sitting at the back of the room.
The sensei walked around looking at everyone. He looked disgusted at the amount of nerds that were in his dojo.
" nice shirt" he pointed at demetris shirt.
" thanks" demetri said happily.
" I'm kidding it sucks" the sensei said making demetris smile fade into a frown.
Y/n giggled quietly. She already liked this guy.
He then stopped in front of a dude with glasses and long hair. The dude smiled awkwardly at him.
" word of advice if you have shit for teeth don't smile" he said harshly.
The dude instantly stopped smiling.
" god I feel like a virgin just looking at you" he said to a smaller kid.
" when I look around this dojo I don't see cobra kai material. I see a bunch of nerds. I see a kid with his tits popping out but I've also seen some miracles"he said gazing at Aisha and miguel who smiled at him.
Y/n saw the video of miguel beating the crap out of the bullies in the cafeteria at elis school. That was badass. Miguel seemed amazing for someone that's just started.
" I need to see what you got. So fall in" he shouted.
Everyone stood there confused. What the hell did fall in mean?
" line up" he rephrased.
Everyone got confused and literally lined up In a line.
" no no not line up in a line" the sensei was getting frustrated at how stupid these nerds are.
" get in lines" he rephrased for the second time.
" you mean like rows" demetri asked.
" yes get in rows" he snapped.
Everyone did that.
" okay now copy the fighting stance the students in the gis do" the sensei said.
Everyone's attention went onto miguel and Aisha. Eli watched very closely at miguel. He wanted to kick ass like miguel and he was willing to do anything to do that.
Y/n saw the keenness on elis face. He was focused for the entire lesson. He listened and there was no distracting him. Not even demetri whining the entire time.
After eli headed over to y/n. She handed him a bottle of water.
" you enjoy that" she asked.
" yeah you should try next time" eli suggested.
" I might it did look fun" she said. She didn't like violence but this could be fun learning something new with eli and it could benefit her too. She could protect herself and eli against mum and that's all she wants is to protect eli.
" you know what? Fine I'll do it" she smiled.
" yay" eli smiled brightly hugging her.