1-4

[Time: ???]
[Location: Kayden's Secret Underground Home]
[Status: ???]

Satsuki Jumps down and started investigating an unfamiliar places

(Short Flashback on Honnouji Academy Top Floor)

Satsuki was sitting on a chair with her Butler and Inumuta was facing at her seriously worried.

Satsuki: Inumuta, I'll have to go secretly investigating on that boy.

Inumuta: But Satsuki-sama, we don't have a proper data on him, we already saw he demolish every One and Two-Star with ease, if you go-

Satsuki: I know.

Inumuta: Satsuki-Sama, your safety will not be guaranteed without a bodyguard, you should bring-

Satsuki: This is an order, Inumuta! if i had a bodyguard then i will see no further as a fighting challenge, I will get my hands on him and I'll make him my 5th Elite Five. this is an order, Inumuta.

Inumuta: .... Yes, Satsuki-sama.

(Flashback ended)

Satsuki: Hmph. I can't believe someone so rich to hide itself under my nose for the whole time for a No-Star Boy. Kayden Freeman, was it?

Satsuki walks through the small hallway and saw a large living room, the technology was more advance to modern world.

Satsuki: What is this?

Satsuki check every corner of its secrets of this place, she touch the table and look onto her one finger.

Satsuki: clean as always. 

A Sheathed Katana was hanged on a wall right next to some one of covered images complete locked with glass. Satsuki was taken interest of a Katana and read the name which it was written on it.

Satsuki: VT7 High-Frequency Blade. Murasama? "Cursed and Demonic?"

Satsuki draw the blade curiously that shows pure red color with red electricity effects.

Kayden: AYAYAYAYA NO NO NO!

Kayden Rushed in wearing Tank top and a small blue short, instantly took Murasama and put it back on a wall and quickly cleans it with a small wet cleaned wipes.

Kayden: ah.. perfect.

Kayden's eyes became wide, slowly turn to Satsuki to realize it was her.

Kayden: I uh.. how have you been? uh... Satsuki? today's been a very rowdy day-

Satsuki: Enough! 

Satsuki already draw her Bakuzan pointing at him.

Kayden: 🖐️o_o🖐️

Satsuki: who in the world are you? I'm already aware of your skills, boy.

Kayden: ....can we talk this out-

Satsuki: Shut up! 

Kayden Dash away as he react to Satsuki's blade swing cutting the TV in half