1-1

[Time: ???][Location: Unknown][Status: Client server info]

[Time: ???]
[Location: Unknown]
[Status: Client server info]

[Connected!]

Kayden Spawn

Hello Wazzup guys, Kayden Freeman here and today we are finally at my first chapter of Kill La Kill. 

Do not worry, The screen is black, The map was trying to load- Nevermind

Kayden Punch the rubbles which he was buried underneath pile of rubbles in the abandoned laboratory and he left. He disable all of his arsenals and prepare for his school life.

Kayden: Oh man, I hope finally do something ordinary to do in school-

Kayden: o_o Gawd dayum.

The City was so tall that makes Kayden's head look up in 180 degrees.

Kayden: This is... very normal? That doesn't look like a normal school. why the hell is that slum looks little familiar to me. except much messy.

*Cyberpunk Edgerunners flashback*

Before we enter the school to become a transfer student, we calmly look every place to stay for atleast... free..

Kayden looks around and its very very messy here in the slums. He equipped the face mask like its literally 2020 again. until he look at the empty shack.

Kayden: oh cool, an abandoned shack, can't wait to see who lives here!

There's nothing here, he enters and blows a hole underground with a single punch.

The Next Day he came out of the hole and exit the shack, he checks time and its 3:59 AM 

Kayden: Yeah, I got time.

Until the slums starts to form into some weird whacko shit with tons of traps on a distance.

Kayden: What manner of witch craft is this?!

Marching No-Star Students and starts rushing in to the traps.

Kayden: This is no longer slums anymore, its Whispering Oaks, I already finished Dark Carnival a hundred times.