Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Like an animal, he ripped my bloody clothes, tearing them into shreds and tossing them over the ground. He switched off the flickering golden lights of the room and drew the curtains open, letting the moonlight pour into the room. The full moon stared right back at us as he nipped my neck, brushed his teeth along my collarbone and trailed wet kisses across my jaw.

My breath hitched, my body grasped onto his body as if it was meant to be. My legs curled around his torso and tightened, drawing him closer to my self. He wrapped a large hand around my breast, fondling and pinching my nipples till I threw my head back and moaned out loud.

The walls were thin, anyone in the next room could here but I doubted there was anyone in this motel asides from us.

His mouth slammed against mine in a brutal, aggressive kiss. My senses reeled. Warmth pooled and spilled between my legs. My pussy clenched hard. I raked my nails down his arm, kissing him back before he wrapped his hand around my throat roughly and pulled away.

"Tell me you fucking missed me," He growled, eyes sharp and dangerous. "Tell me. I want to hear those words from your mouth, Candice." His hot breath trailed down my cheek and I felt my self nearing to an orgasm even when he hadn't even fucked me yet.

"I did—I do." I breathed out.

Fingers tightened at my throat, "That's not enough. I want more. I want to know of how many times you have thought of me in the past few weeks. I want to know how many times your body wanted me. I know well enough my brother wouldn't take you from the back." He whispered in my ears, his voice so low and dominating as his fingers trailed down to my legs, between my legs where my sex throbbed. He trailed his large finger across my slit, through my wetness. "Fuck, Candice. You have no fucking idea how I had to live without you—without touching you, without having you in my arms. It was a fucking torture and you're going feel every bit of it."

My arm rested over his shoulder. I let out a shuddering whimper while our gazes collided. Only then I saw the lust buried deep inside him. "Make me feel, Cain. I want you, inside me. Take me from the back like you always did. Please." I begged, my voice breaking along with the rest of me.

He flicked his finger inside my quivering hole, thrusting in and out, stretching me and curling his finger my G-spot. I threw my head back in pleasure. He pinched my nipples harder, twisting between his fingers while low feral growls escaped his mouth. The rumbling of his chest against mine was stirring.

It only made me wetter, wanting him, his length—his girth inside my ass. I wanted to tighten around him as he would tear through me all over again.

He tugged on my nipple slowly before lowering himself to my pussy while withdrawing his finger from my hole. "Play with your fucking nipples." He said before lapping his hot tongue against my clit.

My body jerked forward, sending me straight to the edge where I held myself back from exploding in his mouth. My juices flooded out of me as he sucked on my clit and thrust his warm tongue back and forth inside my pussy.

My spine curled, I pushed my breasts together and rose my hips, nearing myself to his mouth. He devoured me like the hungry animal he was. I played with my stiff nipples, pinching and twisting them. Blood rushed through my body and straight to my core.

"Fuck..." I cried out, my lips parted. "I'm going to finish."

"No." He growled, wrapping his arm around my thigh and restraining.

His mouth closed at my clit while his finger lowered to my ass where he circled around my tight, tense hole, teasing me, driving me even deeper to the edge, knowing well enough I couldn't hold if he filled me with his fingers. My hand curled around his hair as he thrust a finger into my ass.

My insides tightened and the pleasure intensified. He drew his finger in and out of my warm entrance, stretching me softly so I could bear him.

I was at the edge. My wetness spilled into his mouth as he laced his tongue over my drenched pussy. I groaned out loud, filling up the silence. "Fuck, Cain." I screamed, and held my hips ever tighter, dipping his claws into my flesh. "Please..."

He drew his finger out of my ass and parted his mouth. I grasped for air as he turned me over on the bed and placed a rough hand over my back, pushing me down on the bed and on my stomach. My legs spread wider, my ass rose to the air, every hole clenching to be filled.

I was desperate for him. I needed him to fuck me.

His cock pressed against my ass as he leaned over me and yanked my hair into my fist. Pain rose but the pleasure grew even more. My neck titled, and I tried to catch my breaths.

"If I had any idea you were this desperate, I would've found you sooner." He whispered in my ears while his cock rubbed between my legs. My core burned at the picture of his thickness weaving it's way inside my untouched asshole.

He pushed my head down to the bed and drew himself a few inches back while his hand remained buried in my hair. He bought his cock toward my pussy, letting my wetness drip onto his length before he rose higher to my ass and thrust in the tip of of his cock.

I jerked forward. Several emotions coursed through me. I clenched hard around him, only taking a few inches, unable to bear anymore of it. But he was firm, he filled me up inch by inch, stretching my hole wider than I ever imagined. My nails raked through the sheets, I groaned and moaned while tightening around his girth.

"Fuck. I had no idea you were this tight, Candice. I thought I must've stretched you a little at all those times I had fucked you." He growled under his breath while his one hand gripped my ass tightly, spreading my cheeks. Countless moans slipped from my throat and I played with my breasts as I felt the impact of his cock driving in and out of my hole.

The smell of my wetness became thick in the air.

He gave me a few minutes, letting me ease onto his thickness before he began fucking me. My toes curled. He pumped his cock in and out of me, and my legs twisted together. He forced my hips higher in the air, till my ass was arched and spread wide open for him. Planting his hands just over my lower back, he came over me and drove deeper inside till screamed.

"Shh." He whispered, warning me once but I didn't stop. He wrapped his hand over my mouth, muffling my screams and wails while slowing down. Every inch of him filled me up. "If you keep screaming, people are going to know and I don't want anyone to know that you are getting fucked." As he finished, he laid a rough smack over my ass, turning my skin red.

I bit down on my lip hard as my brows furrowed. My orgasm dripped from my pussy, and onto the bed for as long as he continued to fuck me. I clenched around him hard. Pleasure coursed between us like wave after wave, never-ending.

He glided a finger over my pussy and then growled at the dripping pleasure that cascaded down my thighs and wetted the sheets. In moments, he pulled out his cock from my ass and finished over my lower back. His warm cum tricked down to my ass before I my trembling legs fell on the bed.

His hands wrapped around mine from the side. I barely breathed. My holes continued to throb under his vexation. I pressed my eyes shut and rested.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr