Love Essence

A/N : This is my first time ever writing smut so I apologize if it's not good 😭
Tips on how to improve are much appreciated! ☆
It started out with a rough,needy kiss that led up to an intense make out session, which then further escalated to having Asmo tying you up with red velvet ribbons on his bed. He then began kissing again,starting from your neck,tracing a string of saliva across your collarbones,nibbling around to find a sensitive spot.
You desperately tried to surpress your whimpers but Asmo wanted to hear them at all costs,and when he finally found the spot that drives you crazy,he began licking,sucking and marking you,small drops of blood trickling down his lips as your delicate skin started breaking from his love marks. The taste of the metallic fluid along with your sweet scent left him pleading and needing more of you by the minute. He kept going further down marking  your body and stopped between your legs.
"You're always so cute when you're begging me to treat you like a 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩" he whispered.
"Now,be a good pet for me and let me have the fun first,okay? You'll greatly get rewarded afterwards." he smiled,a glimpse of innocence and reassurance beaming in his eyes.
When it came to getting intimate with Asmodeus,his rough side never really bothered you in the first place anyway;it was more to the opposite effect,actually,it turned you on quite a lot. You were never fond of the idea of getting forcibly dominated by someone while getting both degraded and praised at the same time,but Asmo made everything feel different,somehow. You never figured out if it was simply his playful,seductive aura that you knew never had any intent of genuinely hurting you or his status as the avatar of lust to begin with; it wasn't a shocker to find out he had many people by his side always ready to take care of whatever sexual needs he could have at any given moment,not to mention so many fans across the three realms,seducing people to unleash their innermost burning desires was his forté,after all,and he certainly wasn't given the title of "Jewel Amongst The Three Realms" for nothing.
Your mind suddenly snaps back to reality when you feel your panties getting pulled down by his slender fingers,a teasing smile forming on his lips as he notices your face getting red.
"Oh my..I only started kissing you and you've already gotten this wet for me?How adorable ♡︎ "he smirks. He teasingly starts kissing your inner thighs going further up to reach your drenched,plush pussy. In that moment when you finally needed that paralyzing feeling of getting devoured by him the most,he pressed a soft kiss to your sensitive nub right above your dripping folds that then got parted by his fingers before he quickly started using his mouth on you. The speed with which he licked back and forth between your folds and clit had you arching your back while gripping his hair trying to grind yourself on his mouth as fast as you could. "Stay put sweetie ♡︎ or maybe you want me to stop already,hm?" he said teasingly.
"Asmo,please..go on,I'm begging you" you pleaded.
"Hehe,of course dearie ♥︎" he mumbled as he went back to eating you out. Your hunger for lust started growing bigger and bigger as he worked his tongue on you faster by the minute,making sure he's swallowing every last drop of your essence.
"A..Asmo" you let out a lewd moan as he started to nibble on your clit and sucking it hard,your moans became louder and more frequent as he kept on suckling your pearl harder each time.
"Is my sweetheart getting close?♡︎" he asked in a seductive tone. "You look simply gorgeous right now" he whispered before lapping you up again.
"Mmm! Oh my gosh yes! Right there!" you let out a pornographic moan as you felt your orgasm approaching.
"O-oh my god yes,keep going...feels so good..Asmo.." your eyes started tearing up as you felt that tight knot in your stomach indicating that you were soon about to cum. Your knees felt weaker as he kept on licking up all of your love juices overflowing from your wet,lewd  pussy.
A loud moan escaped your lips as you came in his mouth
"That was amazing,princess. Your taste is so sweet too,just like you ♡︎" he said smirking as he swallowed your essence.
"Well then, looks like you've been a very good girl today. You know what that means,don't you,cupcake?" he asked standing on top of you tilting your head with his index finger and thumb.
"What are you waiting for? Let's get the real fun started."
He got on top of you and gave you a gentle,sloppy kiss. He put your legs above his shoulders and slowly inserted his cock into your pussy. It felt a bit painful at first but then it quickly turned into pleasure that had you melting from his touch as he toyed and teased your boobs while trying to move. The motion started slow,so as to not be too rough with you. "Ah..so 𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩" he groaned as he started thrusting into you faster.
"Mmm yes..ah,pound me harder,master" you moaned as your lust craving got worse.
"Aaah you're just so cute asking me to pound your pretty pussy like this ♡︎" he purred as his pace got faster. "Then again,how could I 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 refuse my sweet darling when she's being so 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 for me?"
"Ngh..feels so good..more,give me more!" you cried out as your whole body started burning up from the overwhelming sensation in your core.
"Of course,cupcake ♥︎"
A sudden shock went up your spine as you felt the speed increasing. You felt your pussy clenching very tight onto Asmo's cock as you were sharing kisses and praises, suddenly the build up getting stronger than before leaves both of  you barely able to control yourselves and moan as loud as possible,as your orgasm was approaching closer and closer.
"Aaahh MC I'm so close!" Asmo cried out.
"A..Asmo..me too" you replied hyperventilating.
Your eyes shot wide open as lewd,loud moans escaped your lips and your love essence splattered all over your bedsheets.
Asmo pulled out of you,collapsing next to you as both of you took time to catch your breath.
"Oh my gosh... that..felt..amazing" you said panting.
"It sure did..wanna go for round 2 some other time?" Asmo asked smirking.
"I'd love that." you replied,a playful smile forming on your lips.
"I love you Asmo"
"I love you too, MC"