Chapter 4 [The Cast... and New Friends!]

Y/N rose from the cozy armchair and looked at the woman sitting across from him. Maybe it was time to let go of the past and move forward with his life. He had held onto the hurt and anger for too long, and it was time to release it.

With a deep breath, Y/N stood up and said his goodbyes to Jenna. He knew it wasn't a final goodbye, they would see each other again, but for now, he needed time alone to clear his head. As he made his way out of the room, he couldn't help but feel a sense of relief wash over him.

It was liberating to finally make peace with the past and start fresh. Y/N walked down the dimly lit hallway and into the crisp night air. The stars above were bright and twinkling, and the sound of crickets filled the silence. He made his way to his cabin, provided to him by the filming staff, his steps light and quick. Once entering the cabin he found his luggage in a nice little bundle to the side. Looking around you see that the cabin was small but cozy, with an actual wood-burning stove and a comfortable bed. Y/N lit a fire and sat down on the armchair, feeling the warmth of the flames on his face.

The warmth and soft glow of the fire were soothing, and he found himself getting drowsy. He shifted in the chair, sinking into its soft cushions. The fire crackled and popped, and Y/N let his eyes drift shut.

..........

He wasn't sure how long he slept there, but he woke up to find himself slumped in the armchair, his neck at an awkward angle. He rubbed his eyes and tried to stretch out the kinks in his neck. Y/N looked over to the small alarm clock that sat on a table across from himself. 3AM. Y/N realized he must have dozed off, but surprisingly it was a deep and restful sleep. The armchair had molded to his body, and he felt surprisingly refreshed.

He got up from the armchair at decided he might as well unpack. Y/N stood a distance away from the cabin, staring at his luggage. He sighed, knowing that he needed to unpack and settle in. Y/N walked over to his bags and unzipped them, pulling out clothes and toiletries. He set them on the bed and began sorting them into piles. First, he sorted his clothes by type, folding them neatly and placing them in the dresser. He hung up his nicer clothes in the closet, and placed his shoes in a neat row at the bottom. He took out the small chest(Check out chapter 1-2 for context.), placing it to the bedside table.

Next, he tackled his toiletries, placing them in the bathroom cabinet. He organized them by type, separating his shampoo and conditioner from his toothbrush and razor. As he worked, Y/N felt a sense of calm wash over him. Unpacking and organizing his belongings was therapeutic. Once everything was put away, Y/N stepped back and looked around the cabin. It was small but cozy, and he felt at home already.

"Perfect," he said yawning. "Now that's done might as well go to b--" exactly as Y/N said those words, his phone's morning alarm went off. 5AM.
"Huh, it really took two hours huh?" He sighed. "Oh well, might as well take a shower on go on a morning run." Y/N threw a towel over his shoulder and headed to the shower.

After finishing unpacking my belongings into my new home, I realized that the sun was starting to rise. I had been up all night, too restless to sleep, and I knew that taking a shower would be the best way to shake off the exhaustion and start my day.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower, relishing the feeling of hot water pounding down on my skin. The steam filled the small bathroom, and I closed my eyes, letting the heat seep into my bones. As the water cascaded over me, I felt my muscles start to relax. The tension from that talk with Jenna that had been building up inside me over the past few days slowly started to dissipate, and I let out a deep sigh.

I stood there for what felt like hours, just letting the water wash over me. The sound of the droplets hitting the tiles provided a soothing background noise, and I found myself slipping into a state of calm. Eventually, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, feeling refreshed and energized.

I towel-dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my waist. I quickly glance at my phone to see any notifications. Surprisingly, one from Tim Burton himself sits at the top.

"Dear cast. I wanted to inform all of you that breakfast would be served at 6:30 AM, at the main atrium. Please arrive by then or anytime between 6:30 to 8:30. Breakfast will last till 8:30 and afterwards at 10:00 exact, we shall begin filming the first few acts. Hope to see you at breakfast!"