C.Thomas Howell pt .3

Me and Thomas have been dating for a month which means we have been hiding our relationship from my brother for a month and I think he's growing suspicious because every time he's around me and Tommy he makes sure we can't be by each other. But he is out with his other friends so I get to be with Tommy by ourselves.

Y/n: Hey babe do you want something to drink?

Tommy: yea can you get me a water?

Y/n: ok

I got him a water and got me a coke and went to sit on the couch.

Y/n: Let's watch a movie.

Tommy: What you wanna watch?

Y/n: Nightmare on Elm Street.

Tommy: Ok 

Thomas turned on the movie and I cuddled against him he held on tight to me. 

Tommy: I love you so much babe.

Y/n: I love you too

I went in to kiss Thomas when the door opened and there was Y/b/n.

Y/b/n: Wtf bro get off my sister. I knew there was something going on between you two.

Y/n: why do you care?

Y/b/n: stfu you two are so fucking stupid you're not my friend anymore and you're not my sister.

Thomas: Let's not do this ok?

Y:n: I don't want to be your sister.

Then out of nowhere I just ran out the house and I heard footsteps behind me.

Y/n: y/b/n leave me alone.

Thomas: It's me you're okay. But you can't run away from your problems.

Y/n: Yes we can I want to run away with you. I don't want to be here anymore let's go okay.

Thomas: no let's just ho to my house okay

Y/n: fine whatever.

We went to his house and right when we got there I just went right to sleep but before I dozed off  I heard him say.

Thomas: I love you and he'll get over it.