Chapter 2- The Reunion

It was incredibly bright, as Cassidy opened his eyes, instantly being blinded by the white lights above him

The Macher boy squinted his eyes, groaning slightly at the dull pain in his side, now remembering what happened.

Cassidy gave a slight panicked look, quickly sitting up, although wincing as he did so, mumbling. "T- Tara..."

The dirty blonde looked around the room, rubbing at his eyes, feeling himself become more awake.

The boy then looked over to the side, seeing a new set of his clothes on a chair, no doubt being brought by Judy Hicks (seeing as she made a promise to look after him for Sidney as he was living in this town) before sitting up a bit more, wanting to go see Tara.

The Macher boy carefully and slowly removed the blanket from over himself, taking out the iv wires from his arms, carefully swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

He then slowly stood up, wincing slightly as he kept balance, making sure not to fall.

Cassidy looked over to the windows, making sure the blinds were shut, before taking off his hospital gown, placing it on the bed, only being left in his Deadpool boxers.

The blue-eyed boy reached over slightly, grabbing his light grey t-shirt, slowly pulling it over his head, breathing in relief.

The boy then grabbed the light blue washed jeans, before putting them on, doing up the zipper and button.

Cassidy then grabbed his light pink hoodie, that had Deadpool and a unicorn on it, before slowly bringing it over his head, wincing slightly.

The boy breathed in relief, glad that he didn't have to moved as much, before putting on his black vans, and grabbing his phone, putting it into his pocket.

The Macher boy pursed his lips, before grabbing the bottom of his hoodie, lifting it up, pulling his t-shirt aside, swallowing thickly as he saw the bandage over his right side.

He really didn't wanna go through this again.

Cassidy shook his head, getting ride of his scared thoughts, clearing his throat as he put his t-shirt and hoodie back down.