Chapter 1- The Attack

It was currently late at night, and Cassidy was with Tara, the two were having a movie night

The boy was wearing a plain black t-shirt, some soft pink sweatpants, and light grey vans.

The Macher boy basically lived with Tara, considering her mother was barely home, and he wanted to make sure she was safe.

Especially when a certain girl left.

Tara pursed her lips, before grabbing the remote, pausing the movie, looking up at Cassidy. "Loony?"

The older boy hummed, looking down at her, the girl having her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, T?"

The brunette gave an innocent smile, squeezing his hand. "Can you get me some ice cream, from the store? There's none left in the freezer."

Cassidy gave her a look of disbelief, playfully shaking his head. "Wha- seriously? You ate the one I bought the other day already?"

Tara smiled sheepishly, nodding slightly, chuckling quietly. "Uh, yeah..."

The blue-eyed boy just scoffed playfully, although smiling in amusement to himself. "Jesus, T."

The younger girl chuckled, waving a hand, shrugging slightly. "Hey, it was good ice cream, okay?"

The taller boy just gave a deadpan look, playfully rolling his eyes. "Uh-huh. Sure..."

The two best friends shared a laugh, before Cassidy got up, ruffling the girls hair, making her hit his arm, playfully glaring at him, making him laugh as he walked towards the kitchen, going to grab his black jacket.

The girl just turned back around, grabbing the remote, before continuing the movie.

After a few minutes, Cassidy put on his jacket, before reaching over to the middle of the counter, grabbing his wallet.

The dirty blonde then nodded to himself, before putting the wallet into his pocket, turning around, walking towards the front door.

The Macher boy leaned behind Tara, kissing her head, smiling softly. "I'll be back in a few minutes. Call me if you need me, okay?"