💔 3 Angst

[ i wan a make belphie simps cry today ]

[ F/mc ]

[ Word count: 496 ]

[ Belphie still mad abt celestial war and how lilith died ]

~ Tuesday 7:23am
RAD.

~ As usual i was in class writing down notes. I looked up from my notebook to see belphie - actually doing work. To be honest i thought he would be asleep. 'ah whatever' i thought as i continued to write stuff down until class ended.

~ I walked to my locker and started putting my stuff away. I saw belphie walking towards me st the corner of my eye and he randomly pushed me away from him. "Mean." I sighed. 'maybe i said leave him alone.' as i thought that Asmo csme upto me. "Dear? Have you seen whats gotten into belphie? He's upset and wont tell anyone why" .. i shook my head, thinking about if i should talk to him or not. I sighed "i might have to talk to him later. Ill give him some time to calm down, please if you seen him acting off again text me" i say a i shut my locker. "Will do! Also while you give him time you wanna go out? Since its the last class".

~ Me and Asmo were walking back to HOL after a few hours being at majolish. As soon as we entered we both saw lucifer scolding belphie. (Normal) but as soon as i found out why i couldnt Keep letting lucifer scold him. I gave asmo a few bags and snatched belphie from lucifer to take him to the attic.

"Oh are you gonna yell at me too? Great." He said, flopping down on his bed.

"Belphie. What has gotten into you today. You shoved me away at RAD and you've ignored me all day, i know the reason why lucifer was scolding you. Wanna give me a answer before i yell at you too?"

~... I saw him curl up into a ball and heard him sobbing. I sighed and sat onto his bed next to him. "Belphie? Tell me, dont cry." I grabbed him and hugged him while he put his head on my chest. As soon as he told me why he's been so upset i started to quiet him down.
(Baby belphie)

~ "belphie. If you regretted it so much when she died and you couldnt save her, please it wasnt your fault. She loved humans and she spent a happy life in the human world and she died peacefully. Be happy that she actually lived in the human world, wasnt that her dream?"

~ "yeah.. but i also regretted when the time i also killed you. Im really sorry"

~ "thats enough. I told you many times you had a reason to kill me and it was fair. You were mad and i get why, you know i already forgive you. Dont even try apologising"

~ "mine." He said, shoving his head inbetween my chest.

~ i sighed, smiling. "Alright." I kissed his head.

♥ Done! ♥
Thank youuu
Phoenix ★