"DONT. EVER. FUCKING. MENTION. MY. BROTHER"

"OH SHE FUCKING HER UPPP"

DD and DDot screamed both creasing top instigators I grabbed her by her hair as she screamed and punched her face. She had managed to land a punch in my jaw and grabbed my hair.

She hit me twice in my jaw before I threw her off me and stomped on her and tipped water on her face kicking her stomach. As I was composing myself and breathing I heard ddot shout my name.

"INDI YO THAT LEAKY BITCH COMI- OH SHIT!"

She had hit me in my nose it started bleeding and mugged before punching her in her stomach and as she hunched over I punched her in the head and then punched the fuck out of her until dee carried me away as I kicked at her hitting her in the face.

"You got it lil sis let's just go home"

Edot said as he held me when dee set me down giving me my stuff I wasn't angry anymore I was sad tears threatened my eyes and edot could see so he told me to wait with dee as he talked to everyone else.

Edot came back and told me ddot, dd and mia were going home so they'd see me at school if i was going. I nodded and waved to them as I walked with edots arm around me.

When we entered my house I failed to even make it anywhere and I broke down in the living room crying edot hugged me as I sobbed in his chest. My heart hurting and wanting for Trey, I held onto edot letting everything out I couldn't stop crying.

"I can't be without him Lijah it hurts"

"I know indi"

Edot said softly his voice breaking slightly, Indiyah knew edot and Trey were very close so she knew this was heartbreaking to him too.

Edot hated seeing his little sister like that he rocked them back and forth as a couple of tears streamed down his face. He offered to smoke a blunt to help and indiyah nodded but first she drank water.

Edot went to his room and grabbed a pre-roll and they sat outside and smoked the blunt indiyahs eyes were red and puffy from crying and the blunt.

After the blunt was finished Edot and indiyah sat in Trey's room talking bout Trey as indiyah continued to cry after a while she fell asleep and edot tucked her in and sprayed Treys colonge in the room before leaving.

--

𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

"𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙮 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝"

𝗧𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗸𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀.

"𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙮?"

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝?"

"𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙩?"

"𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝"

"𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧"

"𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖"

"𝘽𝙪𝙩.."

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶'𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿.