Aftermath

Third Person POV:

The crowd erupted into cheers, celebrating the new wedded couple standing before them.

"Oh, right!" The officiant shouted, digging into their left pocket, "Here, your rings." The officiant said, holding out the wedding rings.

The officiant gave the Overworld prince the ring embroidered with violet sapphires, then gave the Ender prince a ring embroidered with green sapphires.

"You two should go take a seat now." The officiant said.

The duo nodded their heads in unison, leaving the altar side by side. This made the crowd cheer even louder.

...

"So, how long will this party last?" The Sky prince asked.

"Not entirely sure. Our Fathers never said anything about how long the reception will last." The Overworld prince responded.

"Either way, just enjoy yourself." The Ender prince added.

"Yeah, alright." The blond replied.

"Tom, quick question...how would you react if I left for a few months?" The brunet asked.

"Huh? What are you getting at?.." The blond inquired, bewildered.

"Do you think right now is the best time?" The dual colored questioned the other.

"When else am I supposed to tell him? Not tomorrow, that's for sure." The Overworld prince said.

"Tell me what?"

"That we're leaving tomorrow morning, we'll be gone for a few months at least." The brunet spoke.

"What..?" The blond said, worry laced in his voice.

"Don't worry about it too much, Tommy." The Ender prince reassured.

"Where are you even going?"

"The End, we're going to the End." The taller said.

"What? For what purpose?" The Sky prince said, as calmly as he could.

"It's just a post-nuptial vacation." The taller said.

"Elaborate." The blond demanded.

The taller sighed, "It's just a...'honeymoon'."

"Oh, uh, alright I guess.." The blond said, slightly lowering his voice. "I'm going to the restroom." He said, standing up from his chair.

The dual colored hummed while the brunet nodded. Once the blond left, the brunet pulled out an important looking document.

"What's that?" The Ender prince asked.

"It's a post-nuptial agreement. This basically outlines how we'll handle our assets when the divorce happens." The brunet answered.

"Is that really necessary? I'm not going to take anything from you and vice versa." The Ender prince argued.

"I'm not taking any chances, now sign." The Overworld prince said, handing the other a pen and passing over the paper.

The taller sighed, they then signed the paper. The brunet did so after the other.

"I still don't understand why that's necessary." The bicolor said, crossing their arms.

"I don't know how you handle marriages back in the End, but, this is how it works here." The moobloom responded, putting away the paper.

"We don't have those because our couples trust each other." The lanky prince said, in a snarky tone.

"We married out of convenience, so we need this, mind you." The shorter prince snapped back.