Epilogue 

One month later...

It's been a while since the Mercury incident. Tyler has recently published his new comic strip to a local newspaper and Tyranny quit belly dancing and prostituting other men and woman as well.

"Hear, let me fix this right here." Jenny said, as she licked her hand and flattened her son's hair.

"Mom, please." Tyler said. "I look fine." He is wearing a white collared buttoned shirt with black jeans and is holding a bouquet of flowers.

"This is your first time going out on a date with your new girlfriend, honey." Jenny said. "You need to look REALLY spiffy."

"Does anyone even say 'spiffy' anymore?" Tyler asked. Jenny gave him a serious look.

"All right, you made me look great, Mom!" Tyler sighed. "Thanks, Mom. I'm kinda nervous though."

"Don't be, sweetie." Jenny insisted. "You'll do great. Now, hurry up to her apartment room. Don't keep her waiting."

It's right across from us, Mom. Tyler thought, smiling.

He walked out of his apartment and right to Tyranny's. He knocked on the door a few times. He let out a nervous sigh as he heard footsteps approach the door. It slowly opened revealing Tyranny wearing a purple dress and her hair combed down.

"Wow..." Tyler said in awe. "You look........breathtaking."

"Thanks, hon." Tyranny said happily. "You look wonderful too."

"Thanks, Tyranny." Tyler said. "So, what do ya say we hit the road?"

"With you, I'd definitely do that." Tyranny said.

"Wait." Tyler said. "Are you......smiling?"

"I sure am, Tyler." Tyranny said happily. "I sure am."

The End.