"She called me daddy before you called me daddy"

Start from the beginning

"My baby always look good, don't play" I said picking Kaari up out of her high chair.

We walked into her room and Ja started look through her closet.

"ooh Kaari this cute" Ja said, "you want to wear it?" He asked, "Yeah it's so cute" Kaari smiled.

"Ok mami I'm going to give you a bath then you can but it on" I said, "no bath" Kaari said.

"Yes bath" I said, Kaari hates when I say bahh th but when I put her in she loves it.

I bathed Kaari and optioned her up, then I put her outfit on.

After I got her dressed Ja walked in the room, "ooh Kaari you look so pretty mami" he said hugging her

"thank you" she blushed, "you gin let your mommy do your hair" he asked.

"no I don't want my hair done" she said, "why not, your gonna look even more beautiful" ja said.

"I'm already most beautiful in the world" she said, making Ja and I laugh.

I did Kaari's hair into a curly half up half down and then I got dressed.

I put on a body suit and put my hair in a clawclip ponytail

I walked into the living room and Ja was playing with Kaari on the couch, he had on a wife beater and shorts.

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked grabbing my phone, "I am!" Kaari said jumping on the couch.

Ja didn't respond I could just see him looking at me, "are you ready?" I asked him again.

"yeah let's go" he said standing up, I picked up Kaari and her diaper bag and walked outside.

Ja got her car seat out my car and I buckled her in. We got in the car and drove to the stadium.

We pulled up and I got Kaari and our things out the car, "alright they gon have some questions but you don't have to answer if you don't want to" Ja said.

"it's cool, I get their gonna be confused" I said as he opened the door.

We walked into the locker room and I instantly got stares and the room got quiet.

"Hey liv" Marcus said, "hey Marcus" I said, "hey uncle marcus" Kaari said trying to wiggle out my arms.

I put her down and she ran and gave Marcus a hug, "I don't get a hug" Dante said.

Kaari ran and gave him a hug too, "now you all get hugs" and she went around the room and gave everyone a hug.

"Come here" Ja said, he was sitting by his cubby and I walked over next to him and Kaari followed me.

"Daddy this your work" Kaari asked and I saw everyone's eyes widen, "yeah this my job, I play basketball" he said

"Basketball?" She said as he put her in his lap, "Yeah I'm a basketball player" he said.

"Ja I ain't know you had a kid" some said from across the room, "Well I do, this Kaari" Ja said.

Ja's coach walked in, "Alright let's go, you've got a game tomorrow night" he said and we all went to the basketball court.

Everyone got to doing drills and playing mini games. "Kaari you want me to teach you to dribble" Ja said picking up Kaari.

"Yeah, teach me pwease" she said, " alright baby come on" he said.

I sat in the chairs and watched them. "Okay you got to throw it on the ground and it's gonna bounce up" he said.

Kaari threw the ball and it rolled across the court. "not like that mama you gotta be more gentle" he said.

She tried again and dribbled twice before it messed up. "good job Kaari" he said giving her a high five.

"tank you dada" she said, "okay now you gotta run and go get the ball" Ja said.

Kaari ran across the court to get the ball but on her way back over to Ja she tripped a little.

He went over and picked her up and she started crying, she didn't fall that hard but she was more embarrassed than hurt.

Ja walked her over to me, "what you do to my baby" I said, "it wasn't me she fell" he said.

"Come here" I said reaching for Kaari. I held her while she cried, "aw I'm sorry mami" he said and gave her a kiss and had to go back to practice.

I scrolled in my phone while rubbing Kaari's back, she stopped crying and feel asleep on me.

Gabby FaceTimed me and I answered, "hey" I said, "hey girl where you at?" She asked me.

I flipped the camera and showed her the boys practicing. "Your at Ja's practice?" She said.

"Yep" I said, "so y'all made up?" She said, "yeah he texted me and came over and we talked it out" I said.

"So what does that mean" she said, "he's been with me since yesterday and he's been really good with Kaari, so I guess we're just gonna coparent" I said.

"That's good for Kaari, she needs both of you" gabby said, "yeah I just don't know how it's gonna work with his schedule" I said.

"Kaari has been stuck to him most of the time and I don't want her to feel like she'll lose him again" I said.

"Talk it out with Ja, I'm sure y'all will figure it out" she said.

"Yeah, what you doing" I asked, "girl I'm looking for s fancy restaurant to ask Marcus to take me to" she said and I laughed.

"Y'all are so cute, let me know where you pick so you can get me something" I said.

"You know I got you" she said, "but I'll call you later" she said.

"Bye love you" I said blowing her a little kiss, "love you too, give Kaari a kiss for me" and we hung up.

I ended up falling asleep after that and woke up to Ja shaking me.

"Wake up sleepyhead" he said, I could see he was holding Kaari. "What time is it" I asked looking around for my phone, "4:32" he said.

"Come one we finna go" he said. I grabbed my stuff and we got in the car and he took us home.

__________________________________

Lowkey been slacking with the updates but I'm backk. If you haven't go read my dd Osama book

Comment & Vote 🤍