chpater 7 : first date

"I'll go out with you." he backed away the as other stood up in excitement "Really?" he exclaimed and hugged the older,

"I know you're happy but don't squeeze me so hard" he breathed out "ah sorry.." hanbin let go of the other

"you're so cute" Zhang Hao mumbled softly, Hanbin smiled and responded "you too." he took the older hand and intertwined their fingers

Zhang hao felt a vibration in his pocket and took his phone out "oh its kuan jui, calling" he answered the call "hello?"

"Did you see the school page on twitter?"

"no?"

"check the page right now" kuan jui said making Hao end the call, he check the page. seeing a post about the two males.

He showed hanbin, who was very invested in the post, "who posted that?" he asked "I don't know, it's an anonymous account" he called back the blonde once again

"I need an explanation here"

"so do I!" he heard the person he talked on the phone with this morning "hold up are you with gyuvin?"

"yeah how'd you know?" a deep voice said "is everyone with you?

"yes," the group said in unison "where are you?" hanbin asked

"where?"

"the Cafe beside the school"  Kuan jui said, and the pair walked to the Cafe, and scanned the place for a group with 2 blondes, "found em' " hanbin says pullingg the older to them

"why are you two still holding hands" asked the younger blonde,

emphasizing the 'still' the two looked down o to their intertwined hands quickly separating

"sit down, and what happened between you two??" said by Kuan jui.

"its honestly not that big of a deal?" zhang hao shrugged.

-

the group of friends left the Cafe, leaving Hao and bin. The older placed his hand on the younger boys thigh "we skipped half of the class" he turns, "this was your idea." he scoffed

"should we still go to class?" bin added "yes, yes we should" said the older, they got up and left.

As they walked to the gate they noticed it was locked "oh" Hao uttered "damn, wanna climb over it?" bin smiles "no, we might hurt ourselves,"

"let's go somewhere else"

"yeah, Where?" the older boy turns and smiles "the mall? like a date.." he uttered the last part not knowing the older boy could hear everything "i mean sure, i agreed to this anyway" causing the younger the smile, widely.

"I'm starting to think I'm not courting you anymore.." hanbin chuckled sofly, "you were courting me?" hao swung his arms slightly, the younger just looked at him "were more like boy friends, you know?" he smiled, teasingly.

"don't know what your talking about" he laughed, the pair found a taxi and and headed to the mall

The driver dropped them off and found another passenger "Hao-hyung, let's go to the arcade!" he smiled cheerfully "sure, let's goo" he held the others hand swinging it back and forth

The took the escalator all the way to the top floor, where the arcade was.

Fortunately there weren't that many people, considering clas was on-going,

The inserted a 20 dollar bill in the machine, receiving a huge amount of coins (this is how we do it in ph so if yall don't do that then..)

"bin, what game first?" he asked the younger "let's try the basketball first" says the younger, as he pulled him to the game.

He inserted 3 coins for the younger, taking out his phone to capture the moment

"wah, you're good at this.." the older was surprised at his skills not missing a single shot. He threw the last shot and took his award,

"bin, you want anything from that?" he pointed to the grabber machine thing "no. How about you?" he asked "I'm fine" said the older, hanbin turned to him, eyebrows raised.

"maybe I do want something.." he admitted (hard to admit?) "see!"
He laughed "what do you want?" Hao pointed at the zombie shooting game thing.

Hanbins eyes widen, he was not good with zombies. "absolutely not!" hanbin yelled as zhang hao pulled him towards the machine. "fuck get off— bitch!"

"oh wow you're calling me a bitch now?" zhang hao grunted as he tried to hold the strap of hanbins bag.

"you're choking me what the fuck—" hanbin fell to the floor as zhang hao walked away.

hanbin caught hao looking over his shoulders.

"asshole" hanbin cursed

while laughing zhang hao walked outside and to the balcony. Zhang hao could sense the wind against his skin.

unfortunately hanbin found him, "hi asshole" hanbin smiled, "oh, hi" zhang hao smiled back. "i swear to—"

"calm down geez, incase you have forgotten this is a date." hao reminded him. "lets go eat" zhang hao suggested.

"theres a nice cafe here, i want you to try it"

"we went to a cafe earlier" hanbin replies "but does that matter?" hao asked as he got the others hand and looked for his favorite cafe

they waited in line and got one small strawberry cake, a latte and water.

"I haven't been here for a while" Zhang Hao says as he shoves a huge bite in, "you're gonna choke" he chuckled. Somehow he swallowed the whole thing

"I can taste the diabetes" Zhang Hao ate another bite of the cake "you know what you have the rest, I had way too much already."

He gave the rest of the cake to the younger "no, you can have the whole thing if you want to." he declined "yeah but I'll get fat so.."

"you think that matters?" hanbin assured the other, Hanbin went through the same thing. Being chubby and getting bullied for his size, he experienced all that.

He felt miserable, because of his weight, So he spent years in a diet to look this good. He didn't want the other to feel the same.

(that fact that shb actually experienced this is so sad.)

"obviously? being overweight isnt good you know? and plus im full it might take longer than three hours for me to digest this" zhang said as he drank his water.

"alright ill eat it'

"thanks"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Coffee date... Cafe date? Idk date just date.