Happily Never After

my soul misses you.
she tells me she misses looking into you're empty eyes, listening to the rhythms of you're heart beat, you're giggles, the memories, you're smile.. and most importantly,
you're soul hugs.
it was you're soul that
made her feel safe, not you.
after all, i did only fall in love with you're soul, so we can't ever be together unless it's in another life where we are in a soul form.
my flesh could never forgive you.
my soul, she holds onto you,
but i've already let go..
even though, she's still wondering where you went off to.
sometimes i try to ignore her,
so she puts these memories in head,
she reminds me of you're giggles and you're touch, and i give in to the thoughts and she made me cry.
i wish i can tell her to let go, but she's clingy..
whenever you're having sex with someone else, she can sense that you're becoming a soul tie with another soul, so then that's when she fights my flesh and she causes me to have panic attacks, sometimes it feels like she's escaping my body, to the point i can't breathe.
soul ties to her means promises, to stay together for eternity, that's how the universe intended it to be so she's fighting so hard..
lately i've been trying to connect with her,
telling her you're no longer in love with her, he's moved on, and well she's starting to let go day by day.
but, every now and then she reminds me of you and she cries through my flesh and i say, it's okay. you'll find another soul.
even though i tell her that she saids okay,
but she knows deep down it's a lie she's just tired of fighting my flesh and she's waiting for you in another life.

while in this life,
only thing that makes us both stay alive is her repeating memories of you're soul in her head, if she wasn't doing that,
she would have
killed me long ago.