As he was pushed to his last resorts, preparing to unleash one or two chidori, a huge burst of burning chakra exploded only a few hundred yards from the fighting shinobi – such a gigantic burst that the reddish chakra became visible and almost blinded Kakashi.

The energy tide washed them and Kakashi could feel a wave of it travelling through his coils, sending his already swaying body to the ground in a harsh thump. His limps were shaking uncontrollably as if the chakra was too much for his system to handle and if the anguished screams of his enemies were to be believed, he wasn't the only one suffering from this.

The screams slowly died after what could've been minutes or hours, and in the now deadly silence, unsteady steps could be heard, gravels crunching under the feet. Kakashi struggled to not lose consciousness, trying his hardest to roll onto his back or pull his head up, but his body wasn't responding. Two black boots feet stopped in his blurry vision field, and before he could say anything or react, darkness finally claimed him, leaving Kakashi to think that fuck, maybe it was arrogance speaking all along.

Time skip...

When he finally back to his consciousness, he realize that he was laying on the forest clearing with fire was set in front of him. Kakashi remembered what happened before he lost consciousness, he become tense and he consciously examine himself if he was being tied down but found he didn't and he can move both of his arms and legs freely.

He then look at himself and realize that he was bandaged all over and he can tell that the person that done this was pretty skilled on bandaging someone. "Oh good, you're awake." Someone spoke, makes him startled and turn to the source of speaking and he was met with a gorgeous man in front of him. He look to be a few age younger than him, probably two years apart and he don't know why but when he locked his grey eyes with the indigo one, he can't look away. Like he was enchanted by his eyes, so alluring and so beautiful.

He remembered the story about meeting their soulmate; their centre for the first time from his father. When you locked eyes, you just... know. Kakashi inwardly gasped and look at the man in front of him in bewilderment and then groan in annoyance. Well shit! His centre is foreigners shinobi, just his luck.

"Hello! Anyone in there?" Kakashi break from his though when a hand was waving in front of him casually and he froze when he realize how close their face is. Kakashi hide his blush and back away a little awkwardly. "A-Ah, Y-Yeah! Sorry." Stutter him and inwardly groan in embarrassment.

The man raise his white eyebrow in confusion and concern, "Are you okay? Did you hurt somewhere else? Do you want me to look into it?" he asked genuinely concern. Kakashi saw his centre hands glow green and he recognize as iryou jutsu and flinch when his hands was close to his body. Expecting some pain coming but it's never came, instead the chakra that he felt through his coil feel warm and soothing. He never felt this before and it's make him interest in this guy.

"Hmm, there wasn't anything wrong with you. The wound that inflected you before already healed and were slowly closing but don't move to much since it would reopen again. So, don't make my hard work go in vain and take a rest until your injured were completely healed, you hear me? Hatake Kakashi."

When he heard name was spoken, Kakashi was on alert. So, this person knew who he is and know he is shinobi. Before he decide to jump away from the white haired man, the man hold up his hand in surrender. "Chill Hatake. If I want to bring harm to you, I would have done so when you were unconscious, not other way around. Besides, the Hokage would be sad if he lost his top shinobi like you, so I'm doing this as his favour."

Kakashi eyes widened and mind reeling, what did he mean by that? Do a favour? For Hokage? Does that mean this person is Konoha shinobi? But he never seen him before! He know every single shinobi in the village, so hearing this from someone that he never met and suppose to be his centre is quite baffled him.

"I never seen you before?" he questioned in suspicious. The white haired crossed his arms, his indigo eyes didn't even break an eyes with him. "It because I was kept hidden, that's why!" respond him without intact. Piqued and interest, he asked again narrowly "Heh! And why is that?"

The three tone haired man rolled his eyes and smirk, "It's classified. Ask Hokage when you got back, if he want to tell... that is." said him in humour.

Kakashi scowled at that and then sigh, "Can you at least give me your name? I want to know the name of my saviour." The white haired blinked, "Oh, sorry about that. Akai Natsuki, pleasure to meet you. Sharingan no Kakashi."

Kakashi eyes widened when the indigo eyes introduced himself. He know that name, moreover, he know his moniker. The red typhoon, he was known as strongest bounty hunter that ever live in this nation (despite just coming out for about two years). It said that the man manages to defeat and kill two immortal S-class missing-nin and can give Orochimaru; the Snake sennin run for his money.

If the three tone head didn't said that he was allies with Konoha, Kakashi would do whatever he can to bring Natsuki into the village and have him in Konoha side. And he have a reason why he want Natsuki company, the indigo eyes is his center; his soulmate. He can't let him go.

If Natsuki really part of Konoha, he would be relief for having his centre in the same village and the same side. "You said that you part of Konoha right! What rank are you?" he asked curiously.

Natsuki blinked and wave his hand off, "I wasn't part in Konoha shinobi rank, if you want to know. I requested for Hokage-sama that I don't want to be tied in the village." Kakashi hearing this, stilled for unknown reason, "Why?" he asked again desperately.

Natsuki look at him in wonder and then hummed, "Well, for one. I have something I need to do and staying in the village with hinder my plan. Secondly, I don't want the council butted in onto my life mostly the civilian council. It was enough that they tried to butted into our jinchuriki life and turned his life into a living hell, I don't want that to happened to me. It's also not helping when Danzo is still around, that sneaky old rat is a bad news."

Kakashi looked down, his silver hair covering both of his eyes. He kind of understand that the reason Natsuki don't want to be tied in the village, it was because the white head want to have his freedom. And he can't help but felt sad for that. He thought he can have his centre by his side but it's look like luck wasn't on his side.

"I see."

Natsuki look at him oddly, "Anyway, it's getting late. Take some rest, I will be near if you need something. Don't worry about our surrounding, I already put a barrier seal to keep us protected. So, if someone approaching, it would alert me when it comes." The indigo eyes state and gently lay Kakashi onto his sleeping bag and put a cover for him and Kakashi just let his centre do what he want.

When Natsuki stood up and walked away from him, Kakashi turned his head to look at his centre with longing in his eyes. Clenching his eyes tight, Kakashi tried to drift himself to sleep.

Meanwhile on Natsuki side,

The white haired gasped in pained breath after he fall himself in his sleeping bag. He had been tries hard to keep his vampire instinct from taking control and tried not to suck the silver haired blood.

Kakashi blood smell good and sweet, so alluring and so appetizing. He been trying to holding back his fangs from sinking it on the Hatake skin when he clean the dog summoner wound. When they get close with each other earlier, Natsuki had been trying so hard not to exhaled the Hatake scent so he won't attack him there and there.

The two curled themselves under their covers, each of them felt this isolation and longing. Making their heart ache so much while they just be a couple inch from each other, the two couldn't help feeling completely lonely for not being with each other.

Tbc