2

Episode two: Carvey got carved up

"Jason Carvey an-." Jules bursted out laughing leaning her head back on Ethan's shoulder. "Wanna hear a joke?" She grinned turning to him as he nodded. "Jason Carvey got carved up." The Landry boy looked at her confused. "Gosh the people in this household have no fucking humour do they." she rolled her eyes going over to Chad. The black haired girl slapped his ass and hugged her boyfriend from behind. Chad jumped slightly before picking his girl up and wrapping her legs around his waist. "Pack a bag we leave in 10." Sam hurried running into the kitchen grabbing random knives.

Jules turned her head to face the eldest Carpenter with a confused expression. "I'd say you can come to but Gales here so whatever." She grabbed a knife out twisting it in her hand. Jules looked at Tara who just rolled her eyes and turned to Quinn. "Quinn your dads a cop. Can you call him?" Tara groaned brushing her hair back. "Please." Jules smiled wrapping her arms around Chads neck turning to Ethan and smiling at him once she saw him giving Chad a bad look. "He wants to talk to you Sam." Sam nodded grabbing the phone off of the red head placing it to her ear. She rolled her eyes and chucked Quinn her phone back grabbed her jacket. "I'm going down to the station." She nodded before walking out Tara following with. The remaining six stood there in silence before Quinn walked back to her room, anika and Mindy started making out and chucked a movie on and Jules and Chad walked to her room slowly.

Chad grinned as she shut the door behind them and picking her up smashing their lips together. "I feel bad for Ethan." She sighed breaking away from the kiss ever now and then. "I don't like I love him and all but your mine he knows this." Chad rolled his eyes moving his hands further down his girlfriends body. "We should get married?" Chad smirked as he started moving Jules pants down. "Hey Mindy wa- oh my god I'm so sorry." Ethan stuttered as he quickly turned around. Both Chad and Jules rolled their eyes before getting up and walking out. "Sorry." They both muttered on their way out. "What's you want Mindy?" Chad rolled his eyes. "Nothing I just wanted to tell you if your gonna fuck your girlfriend in the room next to us be quiet atleast." Mindy snickered shoving more popcorn into her mouth.

"First off. I'm gonna fuck my girlfriend as loud as I want. And second I promise we'll be really quiet." Chad smiled before taking Jules's hand leading her back to the room. "Have fun virgins and Quinn." Jules shouted waving the bye as she slammed her door shut. "Yeah so what were you saying before about getting married?" She asked him as she sat down onto her bed. "Well it was just a thought because you know if ghost face is back then I wouldn't like to die your boyfriend. I'd like to die your husband." He grinned pulling a ring out of his pocket getting on the floor.

"Chad I thought you were joking." Her smile dropped making Chad scared. "Jules I really fucking love you and you almost dieing last year made me realises how special you actually are to me so will you marry me?" He smirked grabbing her hand. Jules teared up before she nodded and grabbed his hand running out of the room. "Anika guess what." Jules jumped up and down making Chad laugh as he placed the ring on her finger. "No fucking way." Anika screamed as she saw the ring turning to Mindy. "Chad you sneaky bastard." Mindy shook her heard before hugging her brother and now sister in law.

"When the fuck did this happen?" Ethan asked disappointment scribbled on his face. "Like just then when you guys thought we were fucking." Chad grinned wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. Wait no. Wrapping his arms around his fiancé. Mindy and Anika celebrated with the two whilst Ethan and Quinn sat in the living room on their phones.

700 words
Well that was a shocker