3

Episode three: Uglier Michael Myers 💀

The six friends stood around the pool table discussing Sam

The six friends stood around the pool table discussing Sam. "So what is she like, the sister?" Liv asked leaning in to Chad side. "Sam? Sam is so cool." Her boyfriend laughed. "You only say that because she let you wear Pokemon onesies to bed for a year." Jules smiled at him shaking her head. "That's true. That's a true statement." He pointed at her nodding. "No, trust me, Sam is not cool." Amber starts. Here we go. Jules thinks another book full of reasons why Sam isn't a good sister or person.

"Her dad left her mom. Walks right out when Tara's eight, Sam's 13. Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all. Maybe Sam's changed. I just don't want to see Tara hurt again." She rambled using her hands too talk after passing her stick to the Roberts girl. "So what, you're protecting Tara from her own sister now?" Wes shook his head laughing.

"Well, someone has to." She said eyeing him up and down. "Okay, so no guys are good enough for her and now her family's off-limits, too?". "Mm, motive. 'If I can't have her, no one can'."  Mindy laughed. She watched her friend bend down to hit the ball and out of the corner of her eye she saw her brother basically eye fucking her. "What?" Amber shook her head. "We all know you have a crush on Tara." Jules grinned at her friend standing back up. "Ew lesbians." She heard Liv whisper.

"Okay. Come on, Jules" Amber smiled at her friend. "But we're all suspects." Mindy sighed. "Except maybe Liv." The Roberts girl spoke truthfully. "Thank you." The pink haired girl thanked her friend. "You're way too boring to be a psycho.". In return the taller girl flipped her off.

"Yo, Liv. You want a real drink? Or are you happy sitting at this kids' table?" A guy smirked coming up to liv. "Listen up, Uglier Michael Myers, it was a summer fling. It meant nothing." Chad said getting defensive stepping in-front of his girlfriend. "Was I talking to you?" The so called uglier Michael Myers said. "I don't care who you're talking to.". Fuck here we go yippie. "Liv, let's go.". "L rizz" Jules laughed her face going pale straight away "Ew what the fuck did I just say". Mindy and Amber laughed at their friend shaking their heads.

"Don't talk to her!" The Meeks-Martin boy yelled giving the guy a shove. "Hey Chad calm down." Jules spoke up grabbing the boys arm. He took one glance at her before turning around. "I don't want to hear your voice." The other guy came closer pulling out a switch blade. "Shut your mouth." Chad said before noticing the blade. He looked down and turned back to the girl that held onto him.

"Get out of here or I'm calling the cops. Go!" The bar keeper came over ushering him out. "I'll see you soon, sweetheart." He smiled at liv blowing her a kiss. "Hey, man, fuck you." The light skinned boy flipped him off as he exited. The bar keeper turned to us before sighing. "You kids, too! Let's go!" He said pushing them out.

"Fuck dude watch the hair" Jules cried puking her hair over her shoulders "Gosh". The six of them walked out and separated each heading to their cars. "Hey Jules wait" Someone yelled from behind her. She turned seeing Chad running over to her. "Hey" she smiled at him. "Hey so I was wondering you wanna come over" he grinned at her looking her up and down. "Your family home?" "Only Mindy but she'll probably be blasting music and I know you can be quiet" He leant against her car " plus I need a ride". "Fine only because you asked so nicel- wait or do you wanna come to mine I don't think Gales home." She laughed unlocking her car. He nodded eagerly jumping in her car straight away.

What they didn't know was his girlfriend was standing a few meters away at her car watching to two.

The two teens spent the drive listening to music. It was a nice comfortable drive until Chad spoke up. "Um so I think I'm gonna break up with Liv soon very soon." He said turning to the girl. "Sure you are" Jules laughed sarcastically. "I mean it Jules i really like you and I wanna be with you." He grabbed her spare hand kissing it. "You mean it?" She asked sincerely. He nodded "Yeah I do and when we get home I'll prove it to you.". Her eyes widened and she turned to him. They both bursted out laughing as Jules took her hand away putting it back on the wheel.

They had finally arrived home around 9:20 pm and couldn't see Gales car so they were all good. She locked her car and unlocked the house. She walked inside leading him inside. "Do you want anything to drink?" She asked him pulling him to the kitchen. "Water's all good." He smiled leaning on the counter. She turned around to grab the bottles from the fridge turning back handing them to him. "So Gale's not home what do you want to do?" He asked her raising his eyebrows.

"I have a few ideas." She smiled leaning in. Their lips met in the middle moving in sync. His hands went to her waist and hers went to his neck. He turned them around lifting her up placing her on the counter. The boy moved from her lips to her neck leaving little red marks.

"Excuse me what are you two doing?" Gale questioned shutting the door behind her. Jules pushed the boy off of her and jumped off the counter. He ran into the fridge almost knocking himself over. "H-hey Gale." She smiled waving her hand patting down her clothes. "Mmm don't give me the 'HeY GaLe' shit. What do you think your doing." The older scolded the child. "Just getting something to eat." She smiled grabbing the waters and Chads hand. She started heading up the stairs quickly expecting Gale to just drop it.

"No Jules come back down here we need to talk. Is this because your friend got attacked last night?" She yelled chasing after the two. "What the fuck did you just say. If I want to have sex I can. It's not because of last night. I don't fucking care about last night. Cool we argued and Tara got hurt. Get over it." The young girl yelled back turning around letting go of his hand. The boy just stood there awkwardly not wanting to interrupt.

Gale just stood there deciding what to do next. She thought about everything Sidney had told her. She decided to try and calm the girl down incase something and happened. "Jules I'm sorry". " No your not sorry if you were you wouldn't have brought it up.". Gale took one glance at the two on the top of the stairs and turned away with a sigh. Leaving the two to go into her room. After the argument Jules didn't feel like talking so they just sat there. Chad knew he had to go home. He had to let the to women talk but Jules wouldn't let him. She knew if he left she'd do something she'd regret. So he stayed and they fell asleep.

1254 words

1254 words