Chapter 02:

Rimuru was heading to the kingdom of Oriana with Beatrix and Iris, the princess of Midgar.

"Interested?" Rimuru asked Iris as she kept looking at the storm sword.

"I'd be lying if I said no" replied by the Redhead Princess "Can I hold it?"

Rimuru nodded and handed the sword to the princess.

Iris carefully observed the details of the sword, she felt that the force contained in the sword was enough to wipe out an entire kingdom.

"You have a very nice sword." She said as she returned the weapon.

"it is but, sadly, you can't see the real one," he said, keeping the sword in its scabbard.

"What's wrong Beatrix?"

"Y-you can't say that to the princess," she whispered blushing.

"But it's the truth, this is just a copy" Rimuru understood that Beatrix had misthought what he said.

"Beatrix, pervert"

"I-I'm not perverted!" She yelled in embarrassment.

It was a trip full of good times, he discovered interesting things, Princess Iris liked him, and in the kingdom of Oriana, they met the kings and princesses of that place.

(I'm going to put a time jump here)

The years passed peacefully for Rimuru, he is happy with Beatrix's company and running his business, and he seemed like a normal person.

But not everything can be like this for Rimuru.

"Claire is in danger," he said as he felt Claire had taken damage.

He put on the mask he received from Shizue and his old demon lord coat to hide his identity, though he didn't plan on leaving anyone alive for touching his student.

Meanwhile, Cid Kagenou was also moving along with the girls from the Shadow Garden.

Claire had hurt her wrists when she forcibly freed her hands from the chains, she also received a blow to the stomach but that was the least of it.

"Viscount Olba" It was heard from the corridor, as well as a metallic sound on the floor.

"Are you tired of living?"

There was a strong pressure in the environment, in addition to the screams of the guards being killed.

The cell door opened, revealing the masked Rimuru dragging the tip of his sword on the floor.

"Viscount...you touched Claire." He brushed past the Viscount and ignored him, his attention was focused on Claire.

He healed the wrists of the girl who was looking at him in surprise, that voice and that sword belonged to his teacher.

"Rimuru?" He asked looking at the masked man.

"You're Rimuru...right?"

"It's been a while, Claire." He removed his mask and smiled at her.

"We'll see each other again soon."

"What are you" Before finishing the question, Claire fainted.

Rimuru's attention focused on Olba again, but also on the other presences, besides Cid's.

'Let's see what you can do' He thought and hid, so no one would feel his presence or notice.

Alpha, the one who seemed to be the leader of the other girls in front of Viscount Olba attacked, slashing the cheek of the human who was unable to react.

"We are Shadow Garden, we bring doom to the cult of Diabolos" He exclaimed.

"We know everything, the demon Diabolos and the curse of it, the descendants of the heroes… and the truth about possession"

"Where did you learn about the cult of Diabolos?!" He yelled surprised and annoyed.

Viscount Olba attacked Alpha, but to no avail, he was easily cut down by the elf.

Cornered, he resorted to his last resort and took a pill that he had saved.

He used the strength he got to escape by making a hole in the ground.

The girls let him go, Shadow was waiting for him (Actually it was a coincidence).

Seeing Shadow, Olba attacked directly and his sword was stopped by only two fingers.

He backed away and tried again several times, to no avail for him.

Desperate and cornered, he took a large amount of the drug he took earlier, thus exceeding his limits.

And despite everything, it was not enough.

Viscount Olba believed that he had the upper hand, but with a single serious move from Shadow, he was sliced ​​in half.

'You're interesting, Cid' was what Rimuru thought of the boy who followed into this world.

End of Chapter 02: