Chapter 01

Five years have passed since Rimuru arrived in this world.

In that time he taught Claire many ways of training and fighting, and now he can say that Claire Kagenou will undoubtedly be strong in the future.

His business also progressed well, he gained fame and respect, as well as money.

So much so that the royal family would eat there from time to time, but he didn't take care of people, that's what his employees take care of, Rimuru only focuses on cooking.

Because of that, the mystery of who was the chef was created.

After another day of work, it was time to close up and go to sleep.

So Rimuru said goodbye to his employees and went to the door to close.

"Wait" an Elf Called while Running to the door "You haven't closed yet, have you? Can I Still Eat Here?"

Rimuru watched the elf for a few seconds, the employees had already gone home, but she seemed to really want to eat at his restaurant.

"No, I haven't closed yet." He opened the door fully and waved his hand, indicating that she could enter.

"Thank you, I'm starving," she confessed and walked to one of the tables to take a seat.

"People speak highly of this place, you know?"

"It's because of the good service and the quality of the food," he answered, handing her the Menu.

"Wow, there are many dishes that I don't know about, they all look great" High Elf Girl muttered, it seemed like she was drooling.

"I want all this"

"Perfect, I'll bring it to you as soon as it's ready." He removed the letter and walked to the kitchen.

Rimuru was preparing and taking the dishes to the elf's table, who told him that her name is Beatrix.

Rimuru liked Beatrix, she appreciated the food he prepared more than anyone, and she enjoyed every bite.

Besides, she was someone he could have a good conversation with.

Beatrix visited the restaurant many times, it was a custom for her to arrive at night before it closed.

"Difficult day?" Rimuru asked while placing the plate of food on the table.

"You don't shine as much as other days"

"I know, it happens that I have to accompany Princess Iris to another kingdom for a week." She said while being Disheartened, as she tasted the food.

"I won't be able to come to see you at that time."

"I can just prepare food for you to take, so problem solved"

"That's not the problem," The High Elf said, then smiled at the thought that occurred to her.

"Why do not you come with me?"

"...Of course, I don't have anything to do, I won't teach Claire more about the sword either so it's fine" He answered and smiled when He saw the elf happy.

'The restaurant will be closed for a while' He thought, now he had to tell the employees.

Before leaving for the other kingdom, he gave Claire the last sword lesson, she was his "pride" so to speak, and he had taken a liking to the Kagenou.

"So...you're not going to train with me anymore?" Claire was always serious, but right now she just wanted to cry.

"I... am I incompetent?"

"It's not that, Claire." He handed her a katana that he created especially for her.

"You must explore your path on your own."

Claire received the katana and nodded silently, a few tears falling down her cheeks.

"Thank you... master" She bowed, and as soon as she looked up, Rimuru was gone.

End of Chapter 1