Awesome pick up lines

Okay. I am MR. Cosmic and today we will be learning some good pick up lines, also known as one of the many forms of rizz.

With that let us get started with the lesson bbg/j

Simple pick up lines

There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together.Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see!If you were a Transformer... you'd be Optimus Fine.Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you.

These are some simple pick up lines for you and your crush. If you are to nervous to tell them you like them just use these until they get the what you are saying.

Now some more advanced pick up lines

7. If you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber.'

8. Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? 'Cause I scraped my knees falling for you.

9. I never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw you.

10. I didn't know what I wanted in a woman until I saw you.

These are for someone you have been dating for 2 weeks to 3 months. They really tell them you like them and enjoy spending time with them. I really like these more romantic ones.

You are stepping into my personal vault of pick up lines... be careful in there there are some really good ones to get someone hooked onto you.

1. Are you a soccer goal, cause I'm about to shoot my shot.

2. Are you a Basket ball hoop, cause I always miss you. 

3. Are you a rope, cause I want you to hang around me.

Those were pretty powerful...luckily I think those were the last ones. Oh no. Oh no indeed. I just heard that a really strong one is coming!

ARE YOU A TOWER, CAUSE IMA CRASH AT YOUR PLACE TONIGHT

Now one random one

1. Are you a power outlet, cause you set my house on fire

Now the last one is an Eric Cartman one. Get ready for this

Are you Casa Bonita, cause ima do anything to get to you.

Thanks for reading pookie bear 500000