- 02 -

- -
-* school's infirmary *-
- -
I went to the nurse, just to tell what is wrong with Tsukasa exactly.
Her face was almost pale.
Wow, so people who work here really are very young amateurs.
After all, I asked,
" Miss, can I take care of Tsukasa-kun? "
Nurse looked at me and said,
" Kamishiro, you don't even look like you can do anyth- " She stopped.
I was just getting some stuff out of my bag.
Some bandages, needles and others.

" Ah, don't mind me, I was just checking if i had what i needed. " I said
Then the nurse looked at me with confused eyes, and said,
" You know what? I take my words back. " She cleared her throat
" Yes, you can. You can call someone from here if you need any help. "
She already was letting me into the room with all separate beds.
"Oh, thank you miss. " I smiled to her and went to a free bed to put Tsukasa in there.
" Pfft, what a weirdo... " The nurse said sighing.

" Now... i need to put him on his stomach so i can take care of his back... "
The injure wasn't the worst I ever had to deal with.
In fact, it wasn't bad at all.
Just a lot of blood....
Nah, it was some kind of bad.

" How did he even make this kind of injure?.. "
It was very confusing. Where in the fuck did he fall.
And then, it was obvious.
On the floor where he fell, the were some metal pieces from the last week. They forgot to clean that area and...
This happened.
I was pulling out a lot of metal pieces out of the injure. Even looking at it was hard.
While i was doing that, i cut my self by accident.

I didn't feel or see it. The only thing that happened was blood covering the clothes, tools.
But I was too focused to notice that.

After the longest 2 hours of my life, i finally finished with that injure.
IT WAS SO LONG THEN I WAS SO TIRED OML

I wrapped the injure from the back to the chest.
The most annoying part is that i had to do that while he was without the shirt on him.
The next thing i was gonna do is... needling all the bruises....

...

I was counting them and i got around 51 bruises ..
I will be here for a long time.

Right after i did the bruises, i looked at the time, and i was shocked
' 2pm '
But, i didn't bother at all going back to the school lessons today.
And it was the best decision i made.

Tsukasa looked strange now. His face had a lot of bruises so i had to put thin strings of bandages on them.
And about his hands... and body...
It was okay, in fact, good looking.
I don't know how to describe it, it just doesn't look bad.
.
Wait.. did i just call Tsukasa's body.. pretty?
This is so gay, Rui.

Anyways, Tsukasa woke up in around 10 minutes after i was done.
I was about to say something but,
Tsukasa slapped me in the face.
" And that's what i get for saving your life?.. " I said in a very upset tone.
" Well, okay. If you are just gonna slap me again, i will better get going. I have other stuff to do " I got up and was about to get going.
I didn't even went very far away from the bed when Tsukasa pulled my hand back. I saw that it was pretty hard for him to do so, i sat back.
" Oh, so now you want me to stay " I said and giggled a bit.
I came closer to Tsukasa, to check his temperature.
Because, while being in a little 'coma' anything could have happened.
So, I put my lips on his forehead. I just forgot where did i put the thermometer.
It was normal but the, it has been like putting your hand on the asphalt in the summer. In one word, hot.
Then i stopped.
I looked at Tsukasa's red face. I said while laughing,
" Tsukasa-kun, why are you like that? I just checked your temperature. Or maybe not... " I liked torturing Tsukasa.
But not this time, he got red red.
" Tsukasa-kun, are you okay there?.. " I then patiently waited for Tsukasa to respond.
And he did respond. FINALLY
" Y-yeah.. I am fine... " his words were very unsure .
" Look, its okay being not fine, even for the stars like you " I said just to cheer him up and to get him calmed down.
" By the way, i heard from your sister that there will be no one in your house today so.. "
" i thought you could come to my house. Its just you are still weak, so you need to be in
good hands. I already texted my mother about this, she was more than happy. "
I looked at Tsukasa eyes tearing up.
" Hey.. don't cry! I'm here for you " I hugged him carefully, and then remembered.
" Oh, Tsukasa i need to do something in SEKAI right now.... you can come with me actually "
Then, i pressed play on the untitled song on my phone, we were already in sekai.
I was holding Tsukasa on my hands. And looking all around the place.

The SEKAI, was fully... ruined?..

PHEW, THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT CONFUSING SOMETIMES-
ANYWAYS, SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 💗

WORDS: 894
( not including the writer's note )