--The End--

Dear diary

Hii this is Y/n

And just like that we started dating for 8 months now and taki is the best boyfriend you could ask for and we have took each other on dates like every day-

I wish we could last longer together♡

Bye byee♡♡

Y/n (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

"Hey love what are you doing?" Taki said while entering the room " oh nothing just writing" y/n replied while scribbling something, as taki got close he notice where she was writing "Wait are you writing in my Diary?" Taki said feeling his cheeks burn up by embarrassment while Y/n was laughing at taki "Hey Heyyy your writing is soo cute though" Y/n said while chuckling "ewww my writing was so cringy back thennnn" taki said and made a disguted while side hugging her "no it's not it's cute" Y/n said "ehh"

"By the way Maki was just talking about seeing a ghost in Yuma's house" Taki said letting go of the hug to drink the apple juice that I was drinking.

"A ghost? " Y/n said with a confused face "Yep but I think he's just hallucinating" taki said putting the Apple juice down in the table " Heyy he's your best friend I mean you'll never know if it's true" - Y/n " hmm maybe, okay enough talking about Maki and his ghost c'mon let's go" taki said pulling Y/n out side "But wait where are we going?"

"On a picnic date to celebrate our 8th month of dating duhh" taki said wait you already planned this out?" Y/n asked confused "of course cuz this is apart of us being together " taki answered had winked at her "awww now that's cutee!" Y/n exclaimed and pinching taki's cheek.

"I love you"

"I love you too now let's Gaur!"

The end

♡♡♡