"Possibly, it's all depends though," he answered.

I placed my hand on top of his hand. "But isn't Chelsea your home? In your blood?"

He shook his head. "I said that a while ago, the club has changed if I gotta be honest. It's been really difficult for the team and this season, ever since Tuchel got sacked."

"That's right, I forgot you guys had Tuchel at first."

"Yeah, he's the one who got us to the UCL final to beat Man City," he laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't even bring that up."

He continued to laugh, "Nah, I'm fine. But anyways, yeah I might move to Liverpool or some other club."

"I'll miss you at Chelsea," I admitted.

He nodded his head. "I'll miss Chelsea too, but you can always come support me though."

"Maybe, depends though."

"Yeah..."

"Also," I added. "You made me like Chelsea, now it's one of my favorite teams to watch."

He smiled at me. "Glad to know, keep loving it."

After he said that, we just sat there in awkward silence for a few seconds. Then, out of nowhere, Mason just said something that completely blew my mind.

"Nora, when we listened to those Taylor Swift songs, some of them made me think of you..."

My jaw instantly dropped, my cheeks were also turning maroon. They were flushed, those words will forever make me blush intensely.

"Wow," I said. "I- I don't know what to say."

It's true, I didn't know what to say. Imagine if I brought up how he reminds me of London Boy, that would be so bold of me.

He continued saying,"I feel like today is the day I should tell you this..."

I sat there in confusion, my jaw still dropped. I didn't say a word, wordless! I looked at him directly in the eyes, those chocolate brown eyes, god they're beautiful.

"I really, really love you," he confessed, trying to make eye contact with me. "Not just in a friend way, like you know what I mean?"

How was that even a question, of course I knew what he meant! I liked him too, it just seemed to be happening too fast... but he seems like the right person for me.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I said understandingly, comprehending everything. "And also I also like you too, like a lot."

He pulled himself closer and closer to me, almost seeming like we were about to clasp our lips.

"I've loved you since the day we've met," Mason confessed even more. "My eyes were always on you, Nora. I knew that you were the one for me."

I tried not to smile intensely, but I just couldn't help it.

"I've always loved you too," I fully admitted. "Ever since that dinner in Germany, I've always thought of you."

"I did too," he whispered, then looked down at the bed sheets.

"But, don't you think this is happening too fast?" I asked in realization. "It hasn't even been a full month of us knowing each other."

He lifted up his head and made intense eye contact with me. "Fuck it, just kiss me," he blurted out hastily, rolling his eyes showing he didn't give a shit about what I asked. He didn't care, he loved me and I loved him.

So then, I did it. I pulled him closer to me and our lips just attached. It felt like heaven, I thought of nothing else while kissing him. It was like an escape from reality, no worries at all. This was my safe place, Mason was my safe place. I knew I was comfortable with him. At some point we finally pulled away, our faces lit up and our lips pulled back, revealing our teeth. The happiness we felt was clear on our faces.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that," Mason apologized, sounding quite embarrassed as he scratched his back.

"Don't be," I said, smiling. "It's kinda hot."

He playfully pushed over my shoulder, laughing.

"Wait, shouldn't you be recovering from the injury?" I asked in realization.

"Why should I recover when I could be with you?" he pointed out. "I'd rather spend time with you."

I blushed a little bit again. "Oh, um."

"I don't care what anyone else thinks, my decision," he said. "And I chose you."

"This is why I love you," I chuckled. "Fuck, that sounded weird."

We continuously laughed and talked for a little while, until he had to go back to his house. I was glad we both thought the same way of each other, it would've been awkward to be friendzoned. I didn't want to lose our friendship either, I'm hoping us becoming more than friends doesn't change much.