After 30 minutes now being 12:20 she was done cooking and was generous enough of making sure herm and XO plates were fixed just as well as kaizen.

Taking her own plate she sat down by the island before praying over her food "in Jesus name we pray, amen" she finished off before digging in.

"boa it smell good in hea!" She heard the voice of XO before he turned the corner approaching the kitchen "goodmorning sis, what you cook?" He rubbed his stomach before grabbing a cup of orange juice.

"Morning, your plate over there"she pointed before grabbing her cup of apple juice taking a sip. "The syrup and stuff is over here if you need some" she spoke before grabbing her phone and strolling through Tiktok.

"preciate it" he thanked her before grabbing his food and taking a seat 3 seat from her before getting on his own cellar device.

After finishing her food she cleaned her plate in the sink before drying it with a cloth and headed upstairs to wake kaizen, he had been sleep long enough she thought.

Walking into the room there he was curled up under the covered still snoring. "Kaizen get up" she softly spoke before walking over to the bed sliding her feet out her slides before climbing onto him.

"wake up sleepy head, it's one in the afternoon babe" she kissed over his face as he begin to stir "bae" she called out before his eyes shoot open.

"sayoir what chu on mane" he smacked his teeth before shutting his eyes again.

"It's almost two in the evening kaizen get up, plus I made brunch... it's downstairs"

"gimmie 5 mo minutes ma"

"no kaizen you said that earlier, get yo ass up!" She whined before feeling kaizen hand wrap around her neck slightly.

"Stop cussin guh, im up quit allat cry baby ass shit" he groaned feeling her hand brush past his member.

"I wouldn't have to if you'll just listen, something you can never do" she rolled her eyes getting off him.

Smacking his teeth he groaned "mane here yo ass go slime" he leaned his head back over dramatically.

"I know you ain't talking" she gasped "not the person who always on ten when I'm tryna have a good day? yeah okay" she dismissed heading out the room.

(4:00pm)

"say 5 dej ass then got fine" Herm geeked over his phone watching one of kaizen old flings DejRoseGold

"mane lemme see 5" Xo reached grabbing the phone before watching her ass throw In rotation as she stuck her tongue out "I mean she a cool 8" he shrugged before handing the phone to kaizen who didn't even rely what they was talking about, he was zoned out eating his chips and drinking lean.