VIII-B (LIV-B). Dominion of Regalia 🏰

Start from the beginning

'Huh? I can hear someone, but can't make up who it could be.' Thought the former, 'Does this sound like we accidentally roamed into enemy territory?'

And right she was, they soon spotted a pack of large dogs barking up at the tree they were sitting up in. It seemed that flying away wouldn't be the best option as they appeared to have been under someone's spell of command with a direct order to find the girls.

'Damn it! We've been spotted, but who could have sent these canines after us?' Wondered the huntress.

'Are we going to stuck with this, or will someone give us a sign to get down unharmed?' Asked Yanna upon the situation.

Suddenly, a familiar voice spoke up to them.

"Do not fret, ladies!" They said, "Just slowly make your way down and the dogs will not bite. But you are in no position to evade or retreat."

The voice, Kaminari and Yanna dreaded it as such voice came from no other than the Pink Maestro of their class, Kamui Caim. He looked well-dressed and had better presentation of self than last time they met. The two girls reluctantly got down from the tree with their hands where he could see them.

"I presume you are making nocturnal hunts out and about, dear ladies?" Asked Camui.

"Y-Yes. But what's with the dog pack?" Asked Yanna, trying to keep herself together.

"Whatever. Just bring us in where you want us to go without being a creep." Scoffed Kaminari, clearly displeased to see the owl.

"You need not go anywhere, my friend." Said the latter, "Her Highness will be arriving shortly."

"Wait? You mean Ryūko?" Asked Kaminari.

"Le-chan, I don't think it's the Prinzessin he's talking about." Said Yanna, "I think it's his tutor partner."

The former then looked ahead in realization, seeing two large canine beasts walking beside their mistress of the domain—Queen of the Beasts Keroli Crocell.

"So it was you two, huh?" She beckoned.

With nowhere left to slip through, Kaminari and Yanna were left without another option but to listen to what Keroli has to say.

"I've received a word from one of my beastial subjects that a couple of demons were on a hunting spree over some of the creatures here." Said Keroli, "Unfortunately, my friends, you're trespassing into our territory."

"Lady Keroli has conquered the majority of this very block, you see." Added Camui, "To inflict harm on any beasts under her command is an offense to her solemn rule. We cannot let your actions slip by unless you have a reason for us not to interfere with your activities."

"If you think offering your points to us will suffice, you're mistaken as you have assassinated one of my precious subjects." Said Keroli, "I'm certain you can provide something better than that."

This was a big dilemma for Yanna because there certainly was no way put of it through trades. Kaminari was stuck between a rock and a hard place in this situation, too. How would they be able to get their way with this problem without making bigger offenses?

"Well, I'm sure you're most merciful, I will commend." Said Yanna, "But I don't see how is this affecting us since we've been apprehended by your canine companions. Have they been treated well with their fills made sufficient? Not saying that giving them our collections would help, like you said. But what about some boss-level ingredient we snatched during daylight?"

"Boss-level ingredient, you say?" Repeated Camui.

"Hell yeah, we wiped out a gigantic Tamarind Ogre-faced Spider." Nodded the Pikachu, "Let me tell you, that wasn't in this area. It was quite a challenge to knock it out and slash way the fruits on its many legs."