❦|𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐎 𝐓.

⏆ ˚ ﹒ 🌐 lacedjoint - ˖ !co-parenting w/ hawks!?!? yes pls!!

co-parenting w/ hawks!?!? yes pls!!

"she's asleep, takami. it's 11."

you muttered, looking up at his form the cold air nipping at your face and making your nose cold. he was tall a good 6'3, piercings decorated his ears and tattoos sprinkled across his body. he wore an navy blue button up and dark grey dress pants that were almost soaked from the rain, his pretty blonde hair along with it.

"i'm here for you y/n."

you inhaled sharply, your heart beating just a little faster from his words but you knew it shouldn't have. the two of you had broken up over two months ago and swore to strictly co-parent to not confuse your daughter by being on and off. you didn't want her to be confused on weither mommy and daddy were still together or not.

despite your mind screaming at you to tell him this wasn't in your agreement you opened the door wider from him and walked away from it and a little further down the hallway towards your couch. your heart quickening when you heard the door close and the soft clicks of his shoes moving towards you, already knowing his way around the house.

"i miss you."

he whispered towards you making you stop, his hands making their way across your waist and resting on your hips pulling you closer to him. he rested his chin on your shoulder, you felt your heart beating faster.

"this wasn't in the agreement keigo this isn't—"

"i don't give a shit what's in the agreement y/n"

he spun you around and put his hands on your lower back, your chests pressed against one another and your head craned up to look at him, your silky spaghetti strap night gown slipping of your shoulder. your lips were close, too close.

"what about mia?"

you whispered, you could feel his chest heave as the atmosphere suddenly became steamy, your fingers glazing around his elbows and his defined arms. you knew it wasn't right to do this to yourself or your daughter, only making this situation all the more complicated.

"y/n you know and i know she's been striving for the longest to get us back together again. she sees the way we look at each other baby."

he leaned in a little further as he proved his point and he wasn't wrong. your daughter constantly creating scenarios and asking you to be intimate with him because even a blind man could tell the two of you had obvious feelings for one another that never faded despite the break up.

you felt your body betraying your thoughts and depending more on his, leaning in closer to him before you were too close to stop yourself.

the second your lips touched the kiss became aggressive, your hands flying around his neck and his wrapping around your waist, eventually scooping you up by your butt and carrying you to your once shared bedroom. the flower he had in his hands for you falling to the floor.

keigo kicked the door shut, being mindful to not shut it loudly for obvious reasons before laying you down on the bed, going right in to kiss on your neck giving you hickies and love bites to make you as his. but he really didn't need to, you'd always be his.

you moaned softly, running your hands through his hair like you used to when the two of you were together as he continued to kiss down your neck finally stripping your silky night gown off of you.

"m'gonna take care of you baby.."

he whispered, caressing your mounds before continuing to kiss down your body taking your nightgown down on his adventure, searching new parts of your body as if he hadn't done this just 2 months ago.

you moaned, lifting your legs in anticipation. you'd been thinking about this moment since the day you've broken up, your fingers not being able to satisfy your needs when you desperately stuffed them into your warm cunny searching for that familiar feeling only he could give you.

not before long he had your legs on his shoulders and his cock positioned right up against your hole, sliding in smoothly because of how fucking wet you were.

"been thinkin about this moment since..since we broke up.."

he could barely even get the words out, trying not to groan at the familiar wetness around his cock when you squeezed him good. watching your mounds bounce as he started moving in and out of you, a faster pace.

"takami.."

you chanted his name almost silently, a hand on his nape touching his pretty golden locks while the other wrapped itself around his shoulders trying to pull him in deeper.

"i love you baby.."

⏆ ˚ ﹒ 🌐 lacedjoint - ˖ !