❦| 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐈 .𝐓

⏆ ˚ ﹒ 🌐 lacedjoint - ˖ !

he could only think about touching his pretty little cock to you.

it had been on his mind all fucking day— you can't blame him.

the sway of your stupid pretty hips as you walked, the vanilla scent that always lingered in the air when you came in, your pretty curls, your soft abs or even the way your defined smooth back looked when you were putting your hero costume on.

the things he wanted you to do to him while in that damn corny ass costume were things only he could imagine.

everything about you was so damn gorgeous to him— he could see why all the ladies wanted you.

but he wasn't a lady.

he was the top of his class in the big 3 and people were even shipping him and nejire, he couldn't fuck that up— not after how nice she is to him on a daily basis.

but every time he fucking looked at you the urge to touch himself became more of a need.

so there he was—

stroking himself at a faster pace with his hand covering his eyes and imagining that you were the one doing it.

thinking about the pretty moans he would hear coming from inside your dorm as you touched yourself late at night.

it'd be around 3 when you did it, he didn't even know how you could be so energetic in the day when he knew you stayed up so late just so no one would hear you fucking your hands.

the sweet whimpers you'd let out and how'd they eventually become muffled due to how loud you were being.

he felt so embarrassed to be doing this, violating your rights and pleasuring himself to you as if you were some porn star.

"fuck!—Y/n! Mmph—"

he held his hand over his mouth, realizing he was way to loud.

his hips stuttering into his other wet hand dripping with precum and spit as the thought of you hearing him brought him even closer— your dorm was next to his and the thin walls didn't help.

he cried softly into his hand, his whole body shook as he came eventually coming down from his high and sighing.

"hey, amijiki could you open the door?"—

⏆ ˚ ﹒ 🌐 lacedjoint- ˖ !