Changbin explained, "Don't you remember Felix's attitude toward me a month ago? His behavior could resurface. I don't want him to know."

Jisung said, "That makes sense. Thank you, Changbin! You're the best."

——————————

Minho
Hey guys, Jisung and I wanna eat lunch together.
Should I sit with him and his friends
Or should I invite Jisung, Changbin, Chan, and Hyunjin to our table?

Not just for 1 day tho.

Felix

Hyunjin's their bestie now?

Minho
Idk, they eat together.
Y tho?
You against Hyunjin? Not Changbin?

Felix:

Wdym? Just curious.Sure, they can sit with us.He's your man and his friends after all.

Jeongin
+

Seungmin
+

At lunch, they all sat together. Students glanced at their table and whispered among themselves. "Why are they together?" "I thought Felix and Changbin didn't like each other" "Why are Minho and Jisung so close?"

Initially, it was somewhat awkward for everyone. They ate in silence until Chan broke the ice, "Hyunjin, when is your team performance?"

Hyunjin responded with a smile, "How can you not know? Posters about it are all over school." He pointed to a nearby wall with a poster on it "It's this Friday at 7:00. And actually, I'm on a team with Felix and Lee Know.."

Minho then turned to Jisung and asked, "Will you come to support me?"

Jisung said, "I-I'm sorry, I can't. You know the reason. I'm really sorry; I want to support you."

Minho responded, "That's okay! Don't worry! I'll send you a video."

Jisung looked so upset that he seemed on the verge of tears.

Changbin said, "Jisung, give Jun a call. I think it's absolutely okay to skip our stuff just once."

Jisung replied, "You think so? I'll do it now."

Jisung stood up and left the cafeteria with his phone in hand.

Then Chan said to Hyunjin: "We'll be waiting for your video, make sure you have your fancam."

Hyunjin replied with a happy smile, "Maybe I will, depends..."

Changbin asked, "Depends on what?"

Hyunjin replied with a smirk, "Depends if you share demo of your new track with me."

Changbin jokingly responded, "Hey, hey, is that blackmail?"

To which Hyunjin unabashedly said, "Yes it is, and?"

Chan replied with a laugh, "Alright, we'll talk about it after seeing your video. If it's good enough, we'll consider it."

Seungmin joked, "Can I get that track too? I can dance for you, if it's the price."

Jeongin joined in the fun, saying, "Can you share with us the full price list? I can't dance, will you accept a video with aegyo as payment?"

Changbin teased Jeongin by saying, "For an aegyo video, we will make you a private performance."

Chan jokingly added, "Wow, Changbin, you are bad at trading."

Then Jisung returned to the table with news, "Guys, Jun said we're good and we can all take the day off this Friday and relax a bit."

Chan said, "Sounds nice."

Changbin added, "Sounds like nobody will get our demo"

Everyone was more comfortable, and the awkwardness was gone. They continued their conversation and laughed together. Even Felix, who had been quiet throughout the lunch, couldn't help but enjoy the good company. He couldn't stop thinking about Changbin. He was impressed by how effortlessly Changbin communicated with his friends and had a great sense of humor. Felix hung onto every word that Changbin said.

As they parted ways to go to class, Felix said, "Thanks, guys. It was nice having lunch with you, you're cool."

Even his friends were surprised by his sudden change in attitude.

Chan teased him by saying, "Hey, you're not so bad yourself."

They all left with smiles on their faces, going their separate ways to attend classes.