How it Feels Out There

I've always wondered what it felt out there in the streets of Paris.
I was hoping I could explore and see around town. But the only thing holding me back was my shyness. But I did have friends for I had the Gargoyles and Esmeralda and Phoebus. But I wanted more, something much more....
So I went out exploring again. It's been awhile since I went out exploring.
It was the Festival of Fools once again. And Esmeralda was dancing like usual.
Then I standing in the audience watching the show when Esmeralda annouced a new friend of hers.
"Okay Madames and Monsieurs introducing! Daniella Skyler!!" Esmeralda said.
I watched the new girl in awe. She was so beautiful. I just had to get to know her but she wouldn't, she coudlnt like me for me. But what did I have to lose if she didn't like me then she wasn't right for me.
She finished dancing and I went backstage to see Esmeralda.
"Esmeralda?"
"Oh Quasi! I want you to come and meet someone." She said to me. I walked over.
"This is Daniella." She said.
"Hi oh hi! It's so nice to m-meet you!" I said shyly.
"Nice to meet you too Esmeralda has told me so much about you." Dani said to me.
I smiled at her.
"S-so your a friend of Esmeralda?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm from The US. Paris is sort of new to me but I needed a job Esmeralda gave me one." Dani said.
"Well you looked great up there your a wonderful dancer." I said complimenting her.
"Aw thanks." Dani said.
"Daniella I'm going to go eat lunch with Phoebus how bout you let Quasi show you around?" I heard Esmeralda say.
"Okay sure id like that." Daniella smiled at me.
I blushed.
"So uh Daniella.."
"You can call me Ella." She said.
"Oh okay, Ella what would you like to do?" I asked her.
"Well you could give me a tour if you want to?" She suggested.
"Sure! I'd be happy to." I said.