"Oh yeah, so like was she, old old, or like Dowling old? She may be dead by now if she was pretty old," I offered. Bloom sighed as she leaned back in the seat. "Sorry, that didn't seem helpful."

"Can someone help me!" Terra yelled. I shot up thinking that she hurt herself, but it was worse. "I can't do a cat eye." She gestured to her raccoon eyes.

"Oh," Aisha muttered as she came out of the room as well.

"I've watched this video like a million times. What does she have that I don't?" Terra looked like she was about to sob. This party tonight was a big deal to her.

"Talent," Bloom muttered.

"Style," Aisha stepped into the bathroom.

"A million followers," I grabbed a cotton cloth and got it wet. Bloom and I started helping her remove some of her makeup. We heard the suite door open.

"Who is that? Stella or Musa? Stella or Musa?" Terra asked nervously. She was sacred of Stella or she just didn't want to be made fun of.

"What is going on in here?" Musa asked as she peaked in.

"Why are none of you getting ready for the party?" Terra announced. She looked at all of us. Her raccoon eyes no more.

"Oh, I've got to study," Aisha spoke.

"I was gonna-" Musa pointed to the room.

"No, no. You all are coming. I need full suite support," Terra complained. Musa stepped in and fixed Terra's liner while the rest of us went to get dressed, per Terra's request. I put on my black jeans, and a short sleeve, short top. I didn't care about my style too much. Guys generally didn't like me. Terra made weed brownies for us. Well, Dane.

"Do you want one?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"Nah, I'll pass, getting high makes me feel too slow or like I'm wasting my time. It's complicated," I shook my head. Terra nodded, but she kept her smile. I could feel the music from the floor. The east wing. Apparently, this was some sort of specialist party. Very important. Bloom and Aisha had each side of my arms. I didn't want to go.

"Come on, let's get you a drink," Bloom smiled.

"Oh yay," I said sarcastically. They each got a cup and Aisha got me one.

"So what's the plan?" Aisha asked.

"I'm gonna go hide by the wall," I rushed off before they could stop me. I saw Sky leaning against the wall his phone out. He's worried about Silva.

"Anything?" I asked. Sky shook his head.

"Not yet, but soon for sure," He nodded slipping the phone into his pocket. It was silent for a moment. "I can't lose him, Addi. He's the only family I have left." I stepped closer to him putting my hand on his cheek so he had to look at me.

"They have the best specialists out looking for it right now, Silva will be okay," I assured him. His eyes looked from my eyes to my lips. I hesitantly dropped my hand and took a sip of my drink. Way to be awkward.

"Thought parties weren't your thing?" He smiled. I laughed a little as I looked back inside.

"Yeah, well it was four against one," I sighed. Sky laughed. "Terra insisted."

"I see, always the majority," He nodded as he stuck his hands in his pockets. I leaned back against the wall and then grimaced. Ow. My back was still very tender. I had forgotten for a while.

"Yeah, how are you doing?" Sky asked. I turned my grimace into a smile.

"I'm fine, just a little bruising," I sighed drinking the rest of my cup. I set the solo cut in the small opening.