Frank and the rest of the boys from their dojo were picking on them and they did nothing, more precisely they couldn't. Even tho the girls trained in the same dojo as them, they both could agree that sometimes they can be real jerks. Especially Frank. He thinks he's all that just because he's the oldest and because he's, well, a boy. But everybody else could agree that Maddie is definitely the best student in their dojo, they're just scared to admit.

Jack confidently walked over to their table and they all turned to him: "Hey, I like your outfits. You guys, uh.. cheerleaders?" "No! But Bryan used to be.", Frank replied and shot Bryan a glare. "You've got a problem or something!?", Frank then got up and showed the smaller boy some of his best karate moves. Jack just shrugged it off like it's nothing and walked away: "I didn't come here over to fight man."

Frank tried to punch him from the back but Jack turned around just in time and caught his hand: "Okay. You probably shouldn't have done that." And that's how the fight started. Jack took down four Black Dragons all by himself and then just ran out of the cafeteria leaving everyone partly amused, partly shocked and partly scared.

 Jack took down four Black Dragons all by himself and then just ran out of the cafeteria leaving everyone partly amused, partly shocked and partly scared

🤍

"SO WHY ARE WE HERE again exactly? Isn't this place rated as one of the most disgusting restaurants or something like that? AND IS THAT A GOA—", Maddie kept complaining since Kim made her go to Falafel Phil's so she could get Jack to join their dojo. "Enough Maddie! You know I love you but it's really not the time. You don't have to eat anything if you don't want to, just follow my lead."

Surprisingly, he actually was there, with the rest of the nerd club, thought Maddie. While they were walking over to the boys, Kim fixed her hair and Maddie just chuckled at her: "You really are something else." Kim shushed her since they've already reached the boys. "Hey Jack.", Kim smiled at him and he returned it, but right before he answered he was cut off by his friends: "Hello Kim, hello Maddie."

"Hi?", Maddie side eyed them and Kim just shrugged it off. "Um, can I talk to you for a minute?", she asked and once again, instead of Jack answering, Jerry, Milton and Eddie did: "Yes!" "Guys can you give me a sec? Vamoose!", even tho he tried to make them leave they were all still staring at Kim. "That means go!"

"I know what vamoose means!", Jerry shot him a glare and while getting up starting saying some random things in Spanish. Maddie was watching him weirdly, and just as she was about to sit down with Kim, Jerry pulled her by the hand making her go with them. Kim and Jack were just chuckling at her as she turned around and mouthed: "Help", while also showing the help sign with her hand.

 Kim and Jack were just chuckling at her as she turned around and mouthed: "Help", while also showing the help sign with her hand