The Truth is what kills us.

Começar do início

"DEAN!"

We were currently in an argument about what to do with Adam. Dean wanted him to leave and never come back. That couldn't happen, I was falling beyond belief for this guy.

"What violet. You barely know him!"

"I know him enough."

"Like what? Huh violet?" I paused, and smiled.

"His name is Adam Black, he's a hunter, he's sweet, and he's a good kisser."

I added the last one just cause I knew it would make Dean pretty upset. There was a considerably long pause before Sam spoke up.

"You slept with him didn't you?" Sam walked up next to Dean. I paused for a little bit, then got the courage I was looking for.

"Yah. I did." Dean's face turned to pure rage. If I told you I wasn't afraid in this moment, i'd be lying beyond belief.

"YOU WHAT?!" Before I knew what had happened, Dean had layed a couple punches on Adam.

"Adam!" I ran over and squatted next to him, and looked at his face. He had a couple cuts, and blood on his lip.

"You slept with this guy. You let him take advantage of you. You dont know anything he's done, or who he is." Dean slammed the door behind him, Sam ran after him trying to cool him down.

"Are you okay?" I whispered, rubbing a wet washcloth, that I found in the bathroom, on the cut above his eye.

"Im fine." He said, rage was in his eyes. I could tell he was trying to keep as far down as possible. I definitely didn't want it to come out, not on my or the boys. Dean's was bad enough, I didn't want to see Adam's.

I placed a kiss on his lips- where the small cut was. He flinched, but some of the anger started to wash away.

"Adam, what was he talking about?" I asked, trying not to sound extremely pushy, but closer to being concerned about his well being.

Adam stood up, placed a kiss on my forehead, and started walking to the door.

"Adam. Please."

"No Violet." I ran up and grabbed his hand. "Violet please."

"Adam, stay. I'm not here to judge you, to treat you like shit, im here for you." He loosened up a bit and held my hand up to his mouth and kissed it. I pulled him closer to me, until he was only an inch away. "Adam." I breathed out.

His breath stopped for a small second. I felt his lips on mine. Then it was over. The door shut, and he let go...