ch. 2

Tonight 6 masked dancers face-off: Lion Vs. Alien, rabbit vs. UFO, and Macaw vs. gargoyle and another famous face is revealed. Lion Vs. alien was first. Lion was first. Her Clue Package said, "Honestly, i've never thought i would do a dancing competition because i have a career in Tennis but my sister told me to give it a shot and i'm glad i did, i love my costume. tonight i'll be doing the Tango to a Michael Buble song." Then Lion danced to "Haven't Met you Yet" By Michael Buble. while Alien danced to "Smooth criminal" by Michael Jackson. Lion won. Next face-off was Rabbit Vs. UFO. Rabbit was first dancing to "Living La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin. Next was UFO. UFO was first and her clue Package said, "greetings, i am UFO. during my career i started in country music, now i'm a pop singer. i'm best friend with ed sheeran and tonight i'll be Dancing to  one of his songs." Then UFO Danced to "Photograph" by ed sheeran. UFO won. the final face-off of episode2 was Macaw vs. Gargoyle. Macaw was first dancing to "Treat you Better" by Shawn Mendes while Gargoyle danced to "One call away" by Charlie Puth. Gargoyle won. Macaw was saved by the audience leaving Alien and rabbit in the bottom2. rabbit was eliminated next and Unmasked as Joey Fatone.