Charlie looked down at her grinning. "Love you, huh?"

Hermione slapped his arm laughing and they sat down on the sofa.

Hermione did everything in her power to get everything ready so she could surprise her boyfriend. She restocked the supplies in the infirmary, wrote down instructions for an emergency, she gave everyone a physical before she would leave for a couple of days.

It was almost a month since Fred and George visited her and she was going mad. She and Fred called every night and he continued to write to her on a weekly basis. But she missed him, bad. She couldn't wait until her shift was over before surprising him. George was in on the surprise as he would let her in the flat during work and making sure that Fred had time off the following days. They tried calling each other to arrange everything but Fred got suspicious or what George liked to call: jealous. So they got back to writing to each other, finalizing the details. She was lost in thought about Fred, twirling her necklace when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in!" She called back and the door opened slowly, a brown-haired head poked inside.

"Oh. Nicolae come in." She gestured him over. "Here for you physical?"

"Yeah, heard you were leaving for a few days?" He asked as he hopped on the bed.

"Yes, going back home for a bit. Could use a vacation." She smiled. "I've been working nonstop since I got here, don't get me wrong I love it, but I could use a breather."

"No, I get it. I'm counting down the days myself to visit my parents." He smiled at her as she examined him. "Hermione... I wanted to apologize."

"For what?" She asked surprised.

"For being rude to Fred and George. I- I was jealous. I really like you."

"Oh."

"But don't worry about it, truly. I'll never come between you two. I see how you look at each other."

"I'm sorry if I-"

"It's not your fault Hermione, who wouldn't like a smart, funny, beautiful woman? A man must blind not to notice."

Hermione quickly turned her head as a blush filled her cheeks. Nicolae chuckled. "So, am I in perfect health?"

"As perfect as a slightly irresponsible tamer can be." She smiled back at him.

"Great!" He jumped of the bed and walked over to the door. "Have a nice holiday, Granger Danger."

"Thanks. See you in a few days."

After Nicolae left Hermione cleaned the room and practically skipped down to the cabin.

"Someone's happy." Charlie laughed as she reached the cabin the same time as him. "Fred still in the dark?"

"As far as I know, only you and George know I'll be coming over. You're arriving at the flat Saturday night, right?"

"Yes. I think they'll all be surprised at Sunday lunch." He grinned. "For once I'm happy the twins are such good liars."

"Ha!" She laughed as they walked in. Charlie already placed her bag next to the fireplace.

"You better get going before Fred is in the flat before you." Charlie kissed her on the cheek and gave her a quick hug before pushing her in the fireplace. "I'll see you in a few days. Have fun!" He winked.

"See you soon Charlie. Don't get hurt while I'm gone."

"I'll try." He smiled as Hermione flood to the backroom of WWW.

She peeked her head out of the fireplace and saw George sitting down at his desk stirring in a cauldron. He looked up smiling before standing up and walking towards her. "Hermione!"

"George!" She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Fred is going to flip out! He's been a bit moody lately." He chuckled.

"Well, I'll change that." She winked. Before George could reply, they heard Fred yelling.

"George! Do we have some skiving boxes in the back?" His voice was getting nearer. George and Hermione looked panicked at each other. George glanced around the room before pushing her under the only place he could think of, his desk. Hermione crammed herself under his desk knees up her chest. George quickly dropped on his chair in front of is his desk when Fred entered the room. He glanced down at the cauldron and continued stirring.

"George-" Without looking up, George pointed at the shelve on the right. "Thanks." Fred grabbed the boxes and walked back to the front of the shop. George sighed before pushing his chair back and pulling Hermione up.

"That was close." Hermione glanced back at the door Fred disappeared trough.

"Yeah, I couldn't look him in the eyes, he would have seen right through me." He followed her gaze before looking down at her again. He rested his hands on her shoulders.

"You better get upstairs. Shop will close in an hour." He was leading her to the door that led to the flat.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Clean up after yourselves will you." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"George!" She slapped his arms. "Be nice or you won't get dinner tomorrow."

He laughed as she took a few steps on the stairs adjusting her bag on her shoulder. George turned and walked back in the shop, greeting his costumers with a happy smile.

Hermione made her way upstairs and with a flick of her wand opened the door. She took a left turn and went straight to Fred's room. She dropped her bag on the bed and glanced around the room. On Fred's bedside table was a picture of him and George at the opening of the shop, next to it was a picture of her and Fred. Hermione picked up the picture frame and watched the photograph intensely. She and Fred were dancing close in Charlie's living room, their eyes only focused on each other. She smiled happily before placing the picture frame back. The last picture was one of her. She was laughing as she sat on a tree stump in her leather jacket. She remembered that day, she was laughing at something George said. She loved that Fred had a picture of her next to his bed. She felt loved, wanted. She stood back up and opened her bag. She took out a deep purple dress that hugged her figure, it flared out to her knees and had a deep V-neck. When she was dressed, she walked into the kitchen and started dinner. She was just finishing up when she heard the stairs creak.

Fred was frowning at his brother. He came back from the backroom 40 minutes ago and was smiling the whole time, sneaking glances at him when he thought he wasn't looking. "What's up with you?" He asked as George waved a costumer out. George looked back at him with raised eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" He tried to ask innocently.

"You're acting weird."

"Am not."

"George..."

"Fred..." He sighed in feigned defeat. "Fine, I'm thinking of asking Angie to marry me!"

"About time." Fred chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I know. Want to come with me to buy a ring?" George asked as he locked the now empty shop and put on the wards.

"Sure Georgie. Anything for you." Fred walked to the back followed by George. When Fred reached the landing, he looked back. "I'm – George?"

Fred was standing alone in the hallway, no one in sight. He must have forgot something in the shop, he thought to himself. He shrugged and opened the door to the flat. His nose was hit with a delicious smell before he saw the woman of his dreams leaning against the kitchen island smiling wide at him.

"SURPRISE!"