When Fred was finished, Hermione walked over her mirror and looked in awe at the necklace and at her boyfriend who stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist while he rested is head on her shoulder.

"I love it!"

"I love you!" Fred whispered back in her ear. Her eyes grew big, she turned in his arms.

"What?" She squeacked.

"I love you. I think I loved you for years, but I only recently found out." Fred was blushing hot red as he held her gaze.

"I love you too, Fred."

"Really?"

"Really." And she reached up and grabbed his hair pulling him down in a passionate kiss. Fred reacted instantly as he picked her up and gently pushed her against the wall. He deepens the kiss which made Hermione moan in his mouth. He traced his hand around the curve of her breast before abruptly pulling away when they heard George calling them.

"Come on, love birds! Time to go!"

They reluctantly pulled apart and he slowly put her down. Fred grabbed his bag before intertwining his fingers with Hermione's and headed out to the living room.

When they walked in George and Charlie were laughing and whispering to each other. Hermione raised an eyebrow at the two men. George caught her looking and grinned back at her. "Ah. I see Fred finally gave you the necklace."

"It's beautiful, Hermione." Charlie said in awe as she walked closer to them. "Good work, Freddie." He clapped his brother on the back. Hermione smiled down at her necklace twirling it between her fingers.

George pushed Fred aside and wrapped his arms around Hermione.

"Oi!"

"What?" George said looking over his shoulder. "I'm saying goodbye to Mione." George smirked at his brother before he pulled slightly back to look at Hermione. "I'm going to miss you, sissy."

Hermione scrunched up her nose. "No, no sissy."

"Sis?"

"That will work." She smiled up at him and she gave him a tight hug. "I'm going to miss you too brother of mine." She chuckled on his chest. In the mean time Charlie was saying goodbye to Fred. Whispering something in his ear. Fred looked serious at his brother and gave him a firm nod.

"My turn." Fred squeezed in between George and Hermione. George laughed as he stepped back to his other brother.

Hermione threw her arms around his neck and sighed. "I'm going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you too. So much." Fred eyes turned sad.

"Hey." She smiled at him. "Like I said before, it won't be forever. And I will visit as soon as possible, I promise." She leaned forward and kissed him deep. They pulled back when they heard someone clear their throat behind them.

"I love you." Hermione saw Charlie and George's mouth fell open in surprise.

"I love you too, Fred. Now be careful, okay?" Her hand slipped down from his neck and rested on his chest.

"You are telling me to be careful? You work with dragons!"

She laughed as she shook her head. "I know, but you two work with explosives almost every day."

"Fair point!" He chuckled and gave her a small kiss.

George made his way to the fireplace and Fred reluctantly followed. When the twins walked in the fireplace Charlie slipped next to her and threw his arms protectively around her shoulders. "We'll miss you!" The twins said in unison smiling at them. Fred gave a finale wink before George dropped the floo powder and yelled "Weasley's Wizard Wheezes" and they disappeared.

Dragons, Weasleys and a HealerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara