"Eager, are we?"

"Shut up and kiss me."

Fred didn't have to be told twice and swooped her up and laid her down on the bed. Their clothes were quickly scattered across the room. Fred hovered over her in his boxers, looking down at her in her bra and knickers. "Godric, you look sexy!" Fred said with a quivering voice.

"I missed you." Hermione looked in his eyes as she played with his hair in the nape of his neck. Fred reached out his hand and tucked a loose curl behind her ear, his hand resting on her cheek.

"I missed you too, love." He bent down and kissed her with passion. That night was full of passion, love and comfort. Hermione fell asleep with her head on his bare chest and their legs intertwined. Both feeling more content and happier than they have been in a long, long time.

The next two days flew by. Hermione started working again with Fred by her side, helping as much as he could just so he could be near her. Fred told them they had been fixing up Zonko's shop after they bought it the next day George came back. Fred was the one who was going to be living above the Hogsmeade shop as Angelina and George will be living together soon.

On the fourth morning, Fred, Hermione and Charlie were lounging in the living room after breakfast. Hermione was reading 'Healing and Protection of Magical Beasts' while Fred's head was on her lap as he laid stretched out on the sofa his eyes closed humming happily. Charlie was sitting to Hermione's right in a love seat reading 'Dragon's care' when the floo lit up. Hermione and Charlie looked at each other confused as they pulled out their wands and directed it at the fireplace. Fred in the meantime was still humming with his eyes closed.

The flames died down and a tall ginger walked out grinning. "SURPRI- Wow, put down your wands! I come in peace." George chuckled with his hands in the air. "Well, this sight looks familiar."

Fred smiled still with his eyes closed, not making an attempt to move.

"GEORGE!" Hermione yelled and jumped up. Fred fell from the couch, groaning.

"Oi!" He cried from the ground, Charlie chuckled leaning over him and Hermione ran in the arms of the newly arrived Weasley. "You're going to make a bloke feel bad."

Hermione looked back over her shoulder, not letting go of George. Fred was crawling back up the sofa. "Oh, hush you." She and George grinned at him.

"I told you Hermione liked me better."

Fred stuck out his tong at his twin, which made Hermione roll her eyes. Charlie walked over and gave his younger brother a tight hug after Hermione stepped back.

"What are you doing here?"

"Lee and Verity can handle the shop for two days. I thought I'd pop in. I missed my little Oco."

Hermione clutched her chest a mock hurt. "You're only here to see a dragon? Besides he's not so little anymore. We can go see him this afternoon."

George pulled her in a side hug and kissed the top of her head. "I missed you too, Hermione."

"That's better." She smiled. "Would you like some breakfast? I think we have some pancakes left."

"No, it's fine. Just ate some breakfast with Ange. She really wanted to come but she had work, so here I am!" He said proudly before sitting down next to his twin. "Ello to you too."

"I just saw you a couple days ago." Fred rolled his eyes as he pulled Hermione into his side.

"Oh Granger, we started selling aprons with various designs and text, they have been flying of the racks. Been toying with some Christmas themed ones." He said excited. "The dragons are a bit tougher to make but we almost perfected it. Going to work on the last phase when Freddie here gets back."

"I can't wait to see all of it, George. Maybe it will be ready when I come to visit."

"You're coming to visit?" Fred asked looking at her in surprise.

"Of course! Neville's wedding is at the end of November." George prodded his arm.

"Yes, but maybe even sooner if I can find time of work. That's why I didn't tell you yet because I'm not sure if it will be possible."

"I get it. I just hope you can make it work." He smiled before planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"So, me and Charlie have the morning off, maybe we can play some games before we head off?"

The boys nodded and Charlie got up and pulled some games out of the closet behind him.

"OCO!" George cried out as he stepped in the infirmary behind Hermione. "You got so big!" He walked over to the crate where he was playing (more like tearing) with his plush dragon toy. He looked up at George's cry and George bend down to grab him.

"Oh, quite heavy too." George juggled with the dragon in his arms trying to hold him up.

"I know. We are going to try and get him with the other youngster today. So, he can learn from them and be less dependent on us."

"That's great. Do you think he still remembers me?"

"I think so. Only me, Charlie, Nicolae and Fred can hold him. So maybe he thinks Fred's you or vice versa."

"How is everything going with you and Fred?" George asked when he finally got a moment alone with her.

"Great so far. He literally asked me to be his 'girl'." She chuckled thinking back. "It will be a challenge we he leaves. We will continue to write and call but it's different than before. I know he is insecure about the guys, especially Nicolae and I tried to reassure him but -"

"Yeah." George rubbed his neck nervously. "I never seen him jealous before. It's probably because he's crazy about you and the distance surely isn't helping."

"I am crazy about him too, and I already told him that he doesn't have to worry. But if the roles were reversed, I don't know how I would feel."

"Don't worry Mione that won't happen. I'd kick out every girl if I have to."

"I'm not worried about that. I trust Fred but thank you."

"Not a problem. And I'll keep an eye out for Fred, so he doesn't drive himself crazy when you're away.

Hermione stepped closer when George put Oco down. She wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her against his chest. George dropped his chin on her forehead. "Thanks George."

"For what?"

"For coming here and explaining everything."

"Don't need to thank me Hermione. I got you two in this mess, I needed to set it right."

"Still." She gave him a squeeze before pulling back. "How is Ginny doing?"

"Focused on quidditch. She hit a rough patch when the break-up reached Witch Weekly-" Hermione nodded in understatement. Ginny wrote about the article and sent her a copy a couple of weeks ago. "- but she's strong. She already got some suitors after her." George chuckled.

"But she is focusing on herself right now." Hermione added.

"Yeah."

"That's good. She has been focusing everything on Harry since school, it's good she takes time for herself, to learn who she is as a person. Not a girlfriend, fiancé or even a sister."

"I get it. I'm just glad she's happy."

"Me too. Come on let's save Fred from cleaning duty."