Chapter 8 : Hold On

Sunday: 7:30 am
Phoenix,AZ

Sharae's P.O.V

" I can't have this baby" " Keh yes you can, PUSH!" As I was helping keh deliver her baby. I saw destin on the roof with a bottle in his hand. Before I could get to him he jumped. " Sharae YOU DID THIS, Sharae!sharae"

" Sharae!" " WHAT?!" I screamed out of fear. " Don't holla at me hoe, we making breakfast you want some?" Keh asked while destin was in his phone behind her. " Yeah" I one worded her. " You good?" She asked " Yeah mama, can I talk to destin real quick. We will both be down." " I'll see you later" she walked off leaving me and destin to our selfs. I need to check on his mental state, I didn't have that dream for no reason. " so how you feeling after LA? I've notice last  night you really weren't there mentally. AND I also notice you and Tank was basically dry humping when we got back to the villa." " I mean my heart isn't all the way prepared, the shit literally happened 48 hours ago, but I'm just going thru the phases of a breakup and GWORL  you all in my business, we was in the cut doing our thing, how you spot us out?" He said chessing hard as hell. " you was too damn quiet so I had already knew you was somewhere being grown" " Haha" he said bending over to twerk. " Just be careful, he's just like giveon, fine and still in the closet" " He came out as Bi a year ago, whatchu mean?" " Has he been out with a guy publicly in an affectionate way? No. All I'm saying is let y'all shit be private but not a secret. He need to let his hoes know that it's his nigga over them." " Yeah, you right well he's supposed to be at the Houston Show so I'll talk to him about it but in the mean time I'll be thinking on it.Thanks Sis" we shared a hug " I don't know what I'll do without you or Keh" " No problem, I can't believe you pulling these niggas tho, you got the juice" " And he's already tasted it. I give a whole new meaning to When we ..  " FUCK" we both said laughing going out the door to head downstairs for some breakfast. " Hey" Keh came to me softly. She untied my robe and wrapped her hands around my waist and gave me a big ole kiss . A bitch ain't even brush her teeth yet that's love fr " Damn" is all I said. " ha ha, come on I got you a plate." She guided me to her room while kiara grilled me across the room. Like all in my shit like ' boo bitch the fuck is you staring at' but I didn't have time to fight her with them dirty ass socks. Keh took me to her room downstairs where my plate was with a glass of orange juice on the dresser. I immediately started bussing down my plate that consisted of cheese eggs, cheese grits, fried catfish, biscuits and gravy and a side bowl of cut fruit. " You fixed all of this for me?" I asked " yeah, some of us ate earlier, I was fixing your plate while you were upstairs with destin." " speaking of destin" I said while I was putting my plate on the dresser and starting on my fruit bowl. " have you been checking on him?" " always, why what's wrong?" She asked " I had a dream that he was on a roof with a bottle in his hand and he jumped, that's why I woke up yelling, that shit scared me." I put down my bowl and was now facing keh. " I know he may seem fine but I know him, plus now you know he's talking to tank, so he's moving fast and I know when he starts doing that, he's trying to cover up like he's good." We were walking back to the kitchen to put the plates and glass in dish washer. " Damn, I'll make sure to be on the lookout out" " Thank you" I grabbed and kissed her. I'm not gone lie, I love the pace that we are both going, not too slow and not too fast. I mean she can do what she wants, technically she's still single and I am as well. " Damn do y'all ever get a chance to breathe" kiara said out the cut. " Kiara, we're supposed to be friends remember, why you gotta act like that" Keh said to kiara. " Friends? With your ex?" I asked, I don't want to be possessive but I know being friends with keh isn't kiara's intention. But I know her heart is pure so ion gone react until I see action. " yeah, ain't no bad blood on my end and since we are going to be on this tour, might as well let bygones be bygones, Just until the tour is over" " what's that supposed to mean?" Kiara asked raising her eyebrow. " That mean that ass is getting cut off the moment y'all hit LAX. So enjoy your time with her while you can" I said confidently. We were about to get it cracking until I heard a pair of heels traveling down the hall way.